PDA

View Full Version : Batwings for yet another hip hop nigger we never heard of

Sandy
08-10-2021, 08:43 PM
This is ancient for any nigger in "hip hop." If it lives past 30 (considered elderly), usually that means it's outlived enough enemies that it'll die of diabetes and heart disease.

Chucky Thompson, the hip hop and R&B record producer best known for his work as a part of Bad Boy Records' "Hitmen" production team, has died. He was 53.

"To anyone in his orbit, you know how generous he was with his energy, creativity and love," the statement read. "Both the music industry, and the world has lost a titan."

Thompson's protégé, Young Guru, also confirmed the death on his Instagram, writing, "There is nothing I can write that will take away this pain. I have to say RIP to my mentor, my big brother, the man who changed my life forever."

Born Carl E. Thompson, the producer was an original member of Sean "Diddy" Combs' in-house production team at Bad Boy Records.

Originally a musician from Washington, D.C., Thompson's ability to play different instruments allowed him to effortlessly collaborate with others — including fellow producers Easy Mo Bee and Rashad Smith.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/prolific-hip-hop-producer-chucky-001150070.html

Different instruments? The vuvuzela, bass vuvuzela, tenor vuvuzela, and metal garbage cans.

What's the difference between this nigger and a gorilla in a suit? The gorilla could make it look good.

Coon Club Road
08-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Being a cRapper is more hazardous than coal mining! And just as hazardous as coal burning! :lol

Jim Crow
08-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Alway nice to hear about a nigger dying.I’d love to hear about JZ and Beyoncé getting their batwings! They are the two most vile crappers out there!

Ignatow
08-13-2021, 01:12 AM
Alway nice to hear about a nigger dying.I’d love to hear about JZ and Beyoncé getting their batwings! They are the two most vile crappers out there!

These ultra rich apes don't deserve a red cent. Bullshit music, we know that. But nigs and wigs made them nigger rich. I'd settle for brain or ovarian cancer. I can't believe this country allowed ugly apes to make so much money.

Whitey Ford
08-13-2021, 01:32 AM
This is ancient for any nigger in "hip hop." If it lives past 30 (considered elderly), usually that means it's outlived enough enemies that it'll die of diabetes and heart disease.

We should make a 'Batwing hip hop nigger graveyard' for all of 'em. There seems to be about 200 million of 'em and they are all droppin' like flies ;) .
https://i.imgur.com/6UhFAb3.jpg

DaveInTexas
08-13-2021, 04:01 AM
We should make a 'Batwing hip hop nigger graveyard' for all of 'em. There seems to be about 200 million of 'em and they are all droppin' like flies ;) .

I like that actually. Maybe we can create a new sub-form and call it Gud Bois, or something like that

IseDaDiva
08-13-2021, 10:29 AM
Being a cRapper is more hazardous than coal mining! And just as hazardous as coal burning! :lol

Fo' sho'!

This is from 2015 so another shit-ton of cRappers have croaked since then:

A 2015 study concluded that murder was the cause of 51.5% of American hip hop nigger deaths.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians#cite_note-1) The study noted that this figure refers primarily to premature deaths as most hip hop musicians have not yet lived long enough to fall into the highest-risk ages for heart- and liver-related illnesses.

So why are there still so many cRappers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians

CoonsЯus
08-13-2021, 10:39 AM

I told you the story about when I met these over priced coons? I was standing right between them, CoonZ and the Baboon-say, and the big lipped menace was no more than 18 inches from me. It turned its head around to look behind it and then turned back....I saw its bottom step lip coming at me like a samurai sword and I fucking ducked...I kid you not. There's so many more stories I wish I could air in public. Maybe one day :lol

Sandy
08-13-2021, 12:44 PM
Fo' sho'!

This is from 2015 so another shit-ton of cRappers have croaked since then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians

Only half of the deaths? That's it?

Coon Club Road
08-13-2021, 01:20 PM

Probably because when the firing commences, most niggers have their paws wrapped around Hi-Points being held sideways scoring much more misses than hits! :lol

Jim Crow
08-13-2021, 02:06 PM
I told you the story about when I met these over priced coons? I was standing right between them, CoonZ and the Baboon-say, and the big lipped menace was no more than 18 inches from me. It turned its head around to look behind it and then turned back....I saw its bottom step lip coming at me like a samurai sword and I fucking ducked...I kid you not. There's so many more stories I wish I could air in public. Maybe one day :lol

As much as I hate JZ ,the baboon son of of bitch and it’s skanky sow wife,right now,I hate corn pop and his whore wife Jill more than anything in this fucking world!

SC Anemia
08-13-2021, 03:33 PM
As much as I hate JZ ,the baboon son of of bitch and it’s skanky sow wife,right now,I hate corn pop and his whore wife Jill more than anything in this fucking world!

You're in good company then. I'd pray for a tragic accident but then we'd be totally fucked with the vice whore. It's a no win situation right now.

Jim Crow
08-13-2021, 04:01 PM
You're in good company then. I'd pray for a tragic accident but then we'd be totally fucked with the vice whore. It's a no win situation right now.

I’d like to see corn pop and jill the whore locked in a highly radioactive room while I stand behind the window and watch their skin peel!

Groid_Rage
08-14-2021, 08:05 AM
I mourned the turd I flushed down more than this mound of gorilla shit! :bullshit :bshit

jenkemfactory
08-14-2021, 08:28 AM
53? That certainly is extremely old for a nigger. That's like a 170 year old human.