PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta niggerschool teacher teaches arson & improper gun handling at school

Whitey Ford
08-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Fire damages DeKalb County school, teacher charged with arson

https://i.imgur.com/mcdNcRG.jpg

A DeKalb County teacher faces several charges including arson after school officials confirm he started a fire inside a school.

The incident happened Thursday at Chapel Hill Middle School.

DeKalb County School Police are leading the investigation and found Antonio Bailey responsible for the arson and gunfire.

Antonio Bailey, 23, faces a slew of charges including first-degree arson, property damage, and gun charges.

The teacher is accused of starting a fire and firing shots Thursday night inside the school's main office in Decatur.

One neighbor nearby said they remember hearing four to five gunshots and another said they saw the response from first responders.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fire-damages-dekalb-county-school-teacher-charged-with-arson

Ray Cizzums
08-10-2021, 03:26 PM
Yeah.....he's a teacher, and I'm the Easter Bunny. Middle school most likely means muh dikkery of a student.
The bleed just couldn't come up with the courage to shoot itself. He'll be getting a post-graduate scholarship
to Nigger U, where he can teach other niggers to make a prison pussy out of a rubber glove, and brew jenkum.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
08-10-2021, 07:22 PM
Putting a nigger thug in charge of school childrens.What could possibly go wrong! Lol!

Groid_Rage
08-10-2021, 08:46 PM
Putting a nigger thug in charge of school childrens.What could possibly go wrong! Lol!
Niggers and education just don't go together.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-10-2021, 09:15 PM
But niggers, arson and unwarranted gunfire do! :lol

Jim Crow
08-11-2021, 07:53 AM

Niggers and authority don’t go together.If you give a nigger power it will abuse it!

IseDaDiva
08-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Niggers and authority don’t go together.If you give a nigger power it will abuse it!

Always!! But the Libtards keep telling each other, okay, maybe this nigger chimped but the next one we hire won't. Disappointment: inevitable.

And what's with showing only part of its face? If he were white, we'd have a super close-up, HD (it would be 3-D if they could) photo filling half the page.

Anyway, the best part is hidden, where you can see the sharp intelligence and humanity in its eyes.

Heh. I type its name in Google images and what do I get? A whole page of criminiggers: :lol

Chimp Detester
08-11-2021, 02:41 PM
Antonio Bailey, you sub-cockroach 'son-of-Ohomo' mega-turd crap-beast nigger chimp: I am thrilled to read you were properly wrangled and caged by the hard-working popo.

And I wish for you, Antonio Bailey, an incredibly pain-filled time during your very long enrollment @ NU. May your shower times and bed times be especially excruciating. May every 450+ pound sex-crazed hippo buck find you totally irresistible for its muhdick. May you crave the day of your goodification.

16628 16629

==================================================

Black lives = Fecal matter.