PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Monkey Boy Capped

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 10:43 AM
"Whoever shot and killed my son today, you all need to come forward because he didn't have nothing to do with nothing"

Ok Mammy, we get it... he dindu nuffin.

Hundreds of humans who didnt have nothing to do with nothing either are slain every year by niggers.

But we have good news for you Mammy. We're 99.9% sure NIGGERS DID IT, to find you "boy's" killer, you only have to paw through a little over ten percent of the population.

Oh yea, one last thing... Welcome to Cleveland

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/crime/13-year-old-fatally-shot-inside-cleveland-heights-residence/95-ab0b4d85-4e83-4e47-9e2d-94dbba62b5d0

SC Anemia
08-10-2021, 11:34 AM
Several shots were fired into the rear of the house from the backyard, about three houses away.

:nigdar

Couldn't sound more like a nigger did it if one of us wrote the story. Don't worry though, I'm sure the spade who did it will have a pang of guilt and turn itself in shortly.

:ohjeebus

IseDaDiva
08-10-2021, 11:34 AM
"Whoever shot and killed my son today, you all need to come forward because he didn't have nothing to do with nothing"

Ok Mammy, we get it... he dindu nuffin.

Hundreds of humans who didnt have nothing to do with nothing either are slain every year by niggers.

But we have good news for you Mammy. We're 99.9% sure NIGGERS DID IT, to find you "boy's" killer, you only have to paw through a little over ten percent of the population.

Oh yea, one last thing... Welcome to Cleveland

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/crime/13-year-old-fatally-shot-inside-cleveland-heights-residence/95-ab0b4d85-4e83-4e47-9e2d-94dbba62b5d0

As soon as the shooter is confirmed nigger, we won't hear nothing about nothing no more.

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 11:37 AM
As soon as the shooter is confirmed nigger, we won't hear nothing about nothing no more.

I'm actually quite surprised we heard nothing about nothing in the first place as we know it was in a nigger neighborhood, shooting at houses 3 down... typical nigger behavior!

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 11:50 AM
:nigdar

Couldn't sound more like a nigger did it if one of us wrote the story. Don't worry though, I'm sure the spade who did it will have a pang of guilt and turn itself in shortly.

:ohjeebus

I'll bet it will!!

BTW, in the Oh Jeebus gif above... is that background nigger holding its muh dikk while dancing around the deceased spook in the street???

Is that the nigger salute or last tribute to fallen niggers?

SC Anemia
08-10-2021, 12:14 PM
I'll bet it will!!

BTW, in the Oh Jeebus gif above... is that background nigger holding its muh dikk while dancing around the deceased spook in the street???

I'm not sure, I made that gif a few years ago from a clip of Dont be a Menace. :,lol

Coon Club Road
08-14-2021, 03:36 PM
:nigdar UPDATE:nigdar

Niggers did it!

Cleveland Heights Police are still searching for 16-year-old Brylin Pickens.
https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/crime/suspect-wanted-in-fatal-shooting-of-13-year-old-boy-arrested/95-c73db362-79de-4692-a504-b0b29fa492cd

Ray Cizzums
08-14-2021, 04:14 PM
:nigdar UPDATE:nigdar

Niggers did it!

Cleveland Heights Police are still searching for 16-year-old Brylin Pickens.
https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/crime/suspect-wanted-in-fatal-shooting-of-13-year-old-boy-arrested/95-c73db362-79de-4692-a504-b0b29fa492cd
The mammy jungle bat wants to share her son's "legacy" ? That would be debt to taxpayers, from when she
"gabes birf", and subsequent Section Ape, WIC, SNAP, EBT, SCHIP chile helf care, SSI "krazy checks", and school
lunch program. Also include the negative impact of said welfare nigger on property values, and failing local schools.
On the upside, he was unable to father more retards, or commit any further felony crimes. It appears that every
nigger since Obama spouts off about "Muh legacy", and it's always a steaming pile of orangutan shit, passed off as
some great accomplishment.
:bugeye 16684

Full clip
08-14-2021, 06:54 PM
I'll bet it will!!

Maybe it's tryin' to 'Size up' the wailin' mourner?

CoonsЯus
08-14-2021, 07:33 PM
niggers really are worthless to each other. If it wasn't for the programming that stupid white people have installed from the left wing nut jobs, they'd be worthless to the majority too. Niggers have nothing to lose you see, and this is the problem. Humans have worked and achieved things and stand on their own two feet. The fear of having their gains removed is what keeps them in line. When niggers were chained and slaved, they had something to get up for. These days, they scream and they get enough to get them through until sunset and then it all begins again tomorrow.

Coon Club Road
08-14-2021, 07:51 PM
Maybe it's tryin' to 'Size up' the wailin' mourner?

Ewwwww
:vomit