PDA

View Full Version : Another tragedy

Tell it like it is
08-10-2021, 08:27 AM
Look for "Ella French" in the news.She is was a beautiful human who was killed for being a cop in Chicago.Killed by two brothers....some kind of filthy wet back nigger mongrels.Killer already on probation from some weak ass hitch of a judge who dropped felony robbery charges down to probation.Words cant describe the rage I feel right now.My whole day will be spent thinking about this young lady and her family.Why do we have to share our country with this mud colored filth? Maybe a country that tolerates, no, glorifies, this type of sub human atrocity does not deserve to exist any more.If I don't get some good news or other encouragement before this day is over, my head my actually explode.

SC Anemia
08-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Ella French

And the scum who killed her.

:pissed

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 11:40 AM
(From a thread from yesterday)

So it says the CPD officer lost her life this past weekend.

It's damn near Tuesday FFS and I just hear about it now... on Chimpout?

WTF! If the tables were turned and the Caucasian cop smoked those two niggers, the world would have heard about it 2 minutes after it happened.

We would have smelled the smoke from Chicago burning down before the sun set Sunday evening!

CoonsЯus
08-10-2021, 12:28 PM
Be prepared to police yourself soon. Why anybody would want to be a cop is beyond me. Rolling around the dirt with jungle johns is not something that appeals to me. This poor woman cop was probably hoping to ' make a difference ' and ' do the the right thing ' and all the other ethical traits associated with humans - then she got taken down by the nigger beast because she made the ultimate mistake....believing that niggers are human.

NEVER relax around niggers !

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Be prepared to police yourself soon. Why anybody would want to be a cop is beyond me. Rolling around the dirt with jungle johns is not something that appeals to me. This poor woman cop was probably hoping to ' make a difference ' and ' do the the right thing ' and all the other ethical traits associated with humans - then she got taken down by the nigger beast because she made the ultimate mistake....believing that niggers are human.

You make a great point. Who in their right mind would want to become a PO when not only do you risk your life on a daily basis, but also risk your career and more importantly, your pension when dealing with the groid.

If you lose your life in the line of duty, (not to sound callous), you won't be around to suffer.

If you lose your job because the split second decision you had to make about sparing your life or some criminal jigs, May not have been right, that decision will force you to suffer through the rest of your life, especially if you are imprisoned.

Niggers in the joint will be trying to break you like a double barrel shot gun to give you some shower house plumbing.

With that in mind, how many people really want to be cops?

As attrition progresses, more ranks will be filled with minority hires as they will be the only ones taking the test no matter how poorly they score.

Imagine how well that will work for the rest of us... inmates running the prison... animals keeping the zoo!

Ignatow
08-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Why waste money and resources over two baboons. Oak and rope will do. Then burn them. That used to deter their inhuman ways.

(I always feel had for primates, apes, chimps, etc. when we compare niggers to them. The supposed "wild" animals are far more peaceful and nonviolent compared to niggers).

CoonsЯus
08-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Why waste money and resources over two baboons. Oak and rope will do. Then burn them. That used to deter their inhuman ways.

(I always feel had for primates, apes, chimps, etc. when we compare niggers to them. The supposed "wild" animals are far more peaceful and nonviolent compared to niggers).

As human communities shrink and become further remote and isolated, eventually community policing will be a thing of normality.

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 03:15 PM
As human communities shrink and become further remote and isolated, eventually community policing will be a thing of normality.

Out on Coon Club Road, we have no police per se. We fall under the jurisdiction of a sheriff dept.

We are out in rural farmland, where taxes are still manageable because we don't have the expense of supporting a local police force... or a shit ton of niggers on the county dole.

Yes, if you need the cops, you might have a wait because maybe only 2 are on duty, and they happen to be on the other side of the county.

But thats no problem because out here, second ammendment security is everybody's security!

Niggers don't come around here too often, they don't like how dark it is out here when the sun sets because we have no street lights.

We do have a security light here and there so we won't miss our shot if necessary, but the coons stay away as they know prowling around out here may cause them to never be seen again.

There's nothing wrong with community policing, it works well, which also means there's nobody to call if a concerned liberal were to spot a dead coon in the front end loader bucket on the way to the dump.

CoonsЯus
08-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Out on Coon Club Road, we have no police per se. We fall under the jurisdiction of a sheriff dept.

We are out in rural farmland, where taxes are still manageable because we don't have the expense of supporting a local police force... or a shit ton of niggers on the county dole.

Yes, if you need the cops, you might have a wait because maybe only 2 are on duty, and they happen to be on the other side of the county.

But thats no problem because out here, second ammendment security is everybody's security!

Niggers don't come around here too often, they don't like how dark it is out here when the sun sets because we have no street lights.

We do have a security light here and there so we won't miss our shot if necessary, but the coons stay away as they know prowling around out here may cause them to never be seen again.

There's nothing wrong with community policing, it works well, which also means there's nobody to call if a concerned liberal were to spot a dead coon in the front end loader bucket on the way to the dump.

need a neighbor?

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 04:25 PM
need a neighbor?

Right on! When the time comes, I just want to find a retirement home full of old Chimpers to spend my dying days!!!

Sandy
08-10-2021, 05:50 PM

We need a new version of an old song. Something about hanging a nigger high from an old oak tree.

Sandy
08-10-2021, 05:55 PM
some weak ass hitch of a judge who dropped felony robbery charges down to probation.Words cant describe the rage I feel right now.

This is why some of us have said for a long time that judges, defense attorneys, prosecutors who make deals, parole board members, everyone responsible for letting a nigger out of jail, should be prosecuted as accomplices the next time a nigger commits a crime.

That judge should be swinging from his own rope next to the two.

Jim Crow
08-10-2021, 06:13 PM

I don’t think that the police will ever be defunded in my area.But if they were, I become my own sheriff, judge and jury!