PDA

View Full Version : Live it up! ('Us' not YOU!)

Full clip
08-09-2021, 10:10 PM
I see that Obongo and Chimpelle have been livin' it up in Martha's Vineyard with an assortment of Hollywood libturds and Whiggers as they celebrate the monkeys 60th year of circulating with humankind. Not a face mask to be seen anywhere even though all monkeys and their first cousins look 100% better whilst wearing them!

haywood
08-09-2021, 11:01 PM
I see that Obongo and Chimpelle have been livin' it up in Martha's Vineyard with an assortment of Hollywood libturds and Whiggers as they celebrate the monkeys 60th year of circulating with humankind. Not a face mask to be seen anywhere even though all monkeys and their first cousins look 100% better whilst wearing them!

Tru Dat!! "Rules are for thee, but not for me!! It's the EPITOME of hypocrisy!!" DAMN, I HATE that p@n$y nigger!!

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 12:12 AM
60 years is a long life for a coon, no matter what its occupation is/was.

Anastasia
08-16-2021, 09:31 AM
Fact: Nobody likes wearing a mask. It's just that some subhumans (AKA libtards) get a sick, perverted, sexual-like thrill from forcing others to wear masks.

A lot of two-inchers and three-inchers have "stood at attention" from this shit.

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 10:35 AM
Fact: Nobody likes wearing a mask. It's just that some subhumans (AKA libtards) get a sick, perverted, sexual-like thrill from forcing others to wear masks.

A lot of two-inchers and three-inchers have "stood at attention" from this shit.

Ha ha ha! Yep the short dicks for sure!

I remember initially coons were against all masking requirements until they realized between a hood and a mask, they had a .001% chance of being identified after a crime.

They are still wearing them! Even before the recent resurgence of the Vid!

Jim Crow
08-16-2021, 06:43 PM
Libtards don’t follow the rules they want to push on you! even if one of those pieces of shit at Obunghole’s buttfuck party got sick,it probably would not be mentioned.

Coon Town
08-24-2021, 07:32 PM
I wonder if the whiggers will cheer when Chimpelle gives Obongo his birthday butt-fucking.

Sandy
09-05-2021, 06:32 PM
I remember initially coons were against all masking requirements until they realized between a hood and a mask, they had a .001% chance of being identified after a crime.

They are still wearing them! Even before the recent resurgence of the Vid!

Some cities passed laws banning face coverings of any kind, after BLM started their riots. Mask mandates were a godsend to niggers, spiggers and wiggers so they couldn't be identified.