PDA

View Full Version : McNiggers...again

GDRHammer
08-09-2021, 12:56 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/saweetie-meal-arrives-mcdonalds-monday-100216051.html

More pandering to the nigger and their 'sensibilities'....whatever.

Instead of it being called a Quarter Pounder, they should call it a 'Quarter Pander'.

Da-da-da-dah-dah....I'm hatin' NIGGERS.

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 12:02 AM
McDees wants some of the play the chicken joints get.

Tar Remover
08-10-2021, 03:44 AM
Nigger pandering..... No shame. No shame at all......

Jim Crow
08-10-2021, 06:54 AM
What else is new? McDonald’s has always pandered to niggers and hired niggs.One morning I was wanting one of their high caffeine Frappes to wake me up. So, my work partner and myself decided to go get a quick breakfast from McDonald’s on the way to work. Guess what? Wall-to-wall niggers. From the manager to the floor cleaning chump.All nigger crew!We went to 7-Eleven instead!

Ray Cizzums
08-10-2021, 10:32 AM
What else is new? McDonald’s has always pandered to niggers and hired niggs.One morning I was wanting one of their high caffeine Frappes to wake me up. So, my work partner and myself decided to go get a quick breakfast from McDonald’s on the way to work. Guess what? Wall-to-wall niggers. From the manager to the floor cleaning chump.All nigger crew!We went to 7-Eleven instead!

7-Eleven is staffed by "Slurpee jockeys", but they're humans, and I've done work in some of their locations. The new
trend of police not arresting or charging niggers has left retail businesses to fend for themselves. 7-Eleven locations
in our area are going with Philly-style bullet proof plexiglass barriers, with the valuable merch behind them. They leave
only chip and candy racks out on the floor. The next step is mag locks and security glass everywhere, including the
beverage cases, but that's a big job. Been getting less HD camera work inside since covid, as every nigger is hoodied
and masked lately. I recommend PTZ HD cameras outside, to recognize problem niggers, then mag lock them out.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
08-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Crime??

Ignatow
08-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Never heard of this "Sweetie" or whatever the Fuck it is. McDs near me have almost no niggers, or nigger staff but lots of border niggers with their kids out of control running around. I'm glad the play area is closed. I like having the senior priced coffee or the dollar large soda. I have headphones on and do some light accounting/maffs calculations, as long as no nigger is around.

How do I know they're illegal? Short, ruddy, smells like hell and sweat, dirty, illiterate in speech, loud, with an accent that you know is not proper Spanish. Most people would say that's racist of me. In this case, yes. But for niggers, I won't stand for being called a racist. I'm a speciest.

Tar Remover
08-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Never heard of this "Sweetie" or whatever the Fuck it is. McDs near me have almost no niggers, or nigger staff but lots of border niggers with their kids out of control running around. I'm glad the play area is closed. I like having the senior priced coffee or the dollar large soda. I have headphones on and do some light accounting/maffs calculations, as long as no nigger is around.

How do I know they're illegal? Short, ruddy, smells like hell and sweat, dirty, illiterate in speech, loud, with an accent that you know is not proper Spanish. Most people would say that's racist of me. In this case, yes. But for niggers, I won't stand for being called a racist. I'm a speciest.

You are correct. After my years living in CA, I can spot them right off also. You nailed it, brother!

Jim Crow
08-10-2021, 05:39 PM
7-Eleven is staffed by "Slurpee jockeys", but they're humans, and I've done work in some of their locations. The new
trend of police not arresting or charging niggers has left retail businesses to fend for themselves. 7-Eleven locations
in our area are going with Philly-style bullet proof plexiglass barriers, with the valuable merch behind them. They leave
only chip and candy racks out on the floor. The next step is mag locks and security glass everywhere, including the
beverage cases, but that's a big job. Been getting less HD camera work inside since covid, as every nigger is hoodied
and masked lately. I recommend PTZ HD cameras outside, to recognize problem niggers, then mag lock them out.
:bugeye

I’ve never seen a nigger 7-Eleven manager around here yet,Not saying there aren’t any.But there sure are a lot of nigger clerks working at 7-eleven.Especially on the beach!. Most of them know me and know that I don’t want them waiting on me. They won’t even come near me.