PDA

View Full Version : She boon and her kids dismembers some retarded husband not kids dad!

Cat fur allergic
08-08-2021, 05:06 PM
I suspect human male. No pics of husband and why would nigger marry etc..

Woman killed husband, dismembered body with ax, asked kids to help, police say

Thessalonica Allen is charged with the July 27 murder of her husband, Randy Allen. She also faces two counts of contributing the delinquency of a minor, abuse of a corpse, alteration of a death scene and two counts of neglect of a dependent, court documents state. She also faces misdemeanor interference with the reporting of a crime.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Thessalonica (seriously??) Allen.

Her beloved boo:

Indiana retarded savage sow accused of chopping off buck's legs in front of sprogs

According to investigators, she then cut off his legs, stuffed him into a bag and had plans to put him in his car and light it on fire.

Ah, the best laid plans of mice and men (and niggers)...

Nothing too unusual here.

https://abc7chicago.com/laporte-indiana-murder-thessalonica-allen-randy/10932802/

Ray Cizzums
08-08-2021, 08:38 PM

"Thessalonica" ? Her mammy must have drank three 40's before she showed up to "Gibs birf". The nurses had a
good laugh that day. Thessie obviously grabbed that wig off the coat rack, on the way out of the crib. They take
that away from the sheboons, when they check into Nigger U, which is a repository for such hairless gibbons.
:bugeye

haywood
08-08-2021, 09:23 PM
"Thessalonica" ? Her mammy must have drank three 40's before she showed up to "Gibs birf". The nurses had a
good laugh that day. Thessie obviously grabbed that wig off the coat rack, on the way out of the crib. They take
that away from the sheboons, when they check into Nigger U, which is a repository for such hairless gibbons.

She beez Greek n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-08-2021, 09:48 PM

Looks like she got that wig at the 99cent stores Halloween sale.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-08-2021, 10:42 PM

Her beloved boo:

https://abc7chicago.com/laporte-indiana-murder-thessalonica-allen-randy/10932802/

:lol Hahahaha, this is so damn funny. “I’ll chop dis nigga legs off and it in da cara and light dat shieet on fire. Dey will jus thank his legs fell off somewhere else and da nigga burnt up.” This nigger make Wil E Coyote look like Einstein.

Coon Club Road
08-08-2021, 11:17 PM
I think they meant to report she chopped of his 3rd leg because she busted him throwing down the muh dikk as all niggers do!

IseDaDiva
08-08-2021, 11:33 PM
:lol Hahahaha, this is so damn funny. “I’ll chop dis nigga legs off and it in da cara and light dat shieet on fire. Dey will jus thank his legs fell off somewhere else and da nigga burnt up.” This nigger make Wil E Coyote look like Einstein.

I am laughing so hard at this, even though I'm sure it's accurate - word for word.

:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-09-2021, 12:53 AM
His legs just felt off on dey own.
:rofl:rofl

tweakstick
08-09-2021, 06:51 AM
^^^
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Well, congrats to you all. It's all of your fault that I was just laughing so hard that I woke up the wife.

I'm gonna hear about this one tomorrow.

Coon Club Road
08-09-2021, 09:50 AM
^^^
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Well, congrats to you all. It's all of your fault that I was just laughing so hard that I woke up the wife.

I'm gonna hear about this one tomorrow.

As a precaution, I always avoid the jokes and dindus in motion threads when the Mrs. is asleep!

Groid_Rage
08-09-2021, 10:46 PM

Her beloved boo:

https://abc7chicago.com/laporte-indiana-murder-thessalonica-allen-randy/10932802/ Thessalonica is a City in Greece.

IseDaDiva
08-10-2021, 12:09 AM
Thessalonica is a City in Greece.

Omg... Did the mammy accidentally turn on the TV to some travelogue show, hear the name and think, "Das a purty name to give mah baby gurl"?

I saw two hideous sows on one of my court shows. The first one's mammy was a big fan of Japanese electronics and named her sowlet "Toshiba". The other one is the wonk-eyed "LaTownsend". No guesses as to where that came from.

Tar Remover
08-10-2021, 03:41 AM
Thessalonica is a City in Greece.

Which would be appropriate, since this nigger sow is DRIPPING with grease........

Tar Remover
08-10-2021, 03:42 AM
Good work, dumb nigger bitch. I can always appreciate a 2 for......

Groid_Rage
08-10-2021, 10:21 AM
She is as wide as a city.