PDA

View Full Version : Equalattee? Houston, we have a problem!

Full clip
08-07-2021, 04:36 PM
In preparation for journeys to Mars, NASA are calling for applicants to live in a Houston based 'Martian Habitat' for one year so that they may be prepared for daily life on another planet.
I guess a Nigger or two will apply however there are two problems with that.
1/ NASA say they want to see how HUMANS adapt. in a completely different (Watermelon free?) environment.
2/ Applicants must have a MASTERS degree in Science, Engineering or Mathematics or have pilot experience excepting the kind demonstrated by Doonzil Washintoon in the movie 'Flight'

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Niggers belong in their African jungle habitat, with their fellow orangutans, apes and gibbons.
Humans are not going to put up with being confined with some uppity nigger with a fake master's degree.
The stink of Newpoats and cocoa butter, the non-stop attitude and liver-lipping, and the complete
incompetence will cause a mass walk out, followed by cries of raycizzums an 'skriminations.
:bugeye

Chimpwhipper
08-07-2021, 07:12 PM
How would a nigger adapt to Rule of Law, no chitlins, Colt 45, fried chicken, and EBT?

Anastasia
08-07-2021, 08:10 PM
MASSA's degrees be rayciss!

Jim Crow
08-07-2021, 08:15 PM
If a human were to delete a nigger on Mars ,would he have complete immunity from the law? If so, I won’t mind going to Mars.I’d take my gun collection with me.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-08-2021, 01:36 PM
In preparation for journeys to Mars, NASA are calling for applicants to live in a Houston based 'Martian Habitat' for one year so that they may be prepared for daily life on another planet.
I guess a Nigger or two will apply however there are two problems with that.
1/ NASA say they want to see how HUMANS adapt. in a completely different (Watermelon free?) environment.
2/ Applicants must have a MASTERS degree in Science, Engineering or Mathematics or have pilot experience excepting the kind demonstrated by Doonzil Washintoon in the movie 'Flight'
Need to send niggers to the Sun.

Tar Remover
08-09-2021, 01:14 PM
It will end up being 2 nigger bucks and a coal burning white bitch. We all know how THAT will turn out........

Tar Remover
08-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Need to send niggers to the Sun.:lol Abso-fuckin'-lutely!

Tar Remover
08-09-2021, 01:15 PM
If a human were to delete a nigger on Mars ,would he have complete immunity from the law? If so, I won’t mind going to Mars.I’d take my gun collection with me.:lol:lol:lol

Tar Remover
08-09-2021, 01:16 PM
MASSA's degrees be rayciss!:lol:lol:lol

Tar Remover
08-09-2021, 01:17 PM
How would a nigger adapt to Rule of Law, no chitlins, Colt 45, fried chicken, and EBT?

It wouldn't. Just not possible.

Coon Club Road
08-10-2021, 12:24 AM
MASSA's degrees be rayciss!

Massa! :lol :lol :lol