PDA

View Full Version : Obama's bongo party scaled down to only niggers and mud sharks.

animal mother
08-07-2021, 10:46 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/obama-60th-birthday-bash-celeb-arrivals-show-whos-in-whos-out

Seen arriving at Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts on Friday were stars such as John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union and Don Cheadle, a day before the Saturday bash is expected to take place at the former president’s $12 million home, according to the Daily Mail.

While power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé remained on the list, awkwardly, many other guests – including Larry David, Conan O'Brien, David Axelrod and some former White House staffers – were asked not to attend.

Now wouldn't be great if a cat 5 chimpout occurred the this nigger nest was totally trashed?

CoonsЯus
08-07-2021, 11:02 AM
The Vinyard is fast becoming nigger island. " diss be uzz motha fuckin teh-ri-turry nuh " is the nigger takeover. Just one corrupted cell is all it takes for a cancer to spread. Niggers have been elevated far beyond their ability to be there.....they are useful to the enablers and create good income for many. The usual news networks will sweep aside the spreading element and concentrate on black success and new black power as usual. Probably some moron with a nice salary will touch on slavery and champion the nigger's right to get together in a fight against repression.

I need to call Richard Branson and see if the big oaf can get me on the next galactic voyage out of this doomed planet. We can only hope a new Barry Bongo variant kills niggers instantly and spreads like a forest fire.

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2021, 01:21 PM
Big Mike Obama took to the trees soon after moving on to Martha's Vineyard, scaring local residents.
He can consume 20-30 pounds of vegetation per day, and has attempted to muh-dikk livestock in the area.
Onyx Yeti is considered an invasive species in Massachusetts, and there is no closed season on hunting them.
:bugeye

haywood
08-07-2021, 03:08 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/obama-60th-birthday-bash-celeb-arrivals-show-whos-in-whos-out

Now wouldn't be great if a cat 5 chimpout occurred the this nigger nest was totally trashed?

I would PAY to watch that!!

Celticgirl
08-07-2021, 04:42 PM
Nigger lovers like George Clooney and Richard Gere and Steven Spielberg and Robert Deniro are going too.

IseDaDiva
08-07-2021, 06:56 PM
Nigger lovers like George Clooney and Richard Gere and Steven Spielberg and Robert Deniro are going too.

I hope they didn't leave Charlize Theron and Sean Penn off the list of dignitaries. But maybe he's too busy coddling Hayshee savages and she's too busy trying to convice everyone that her adopted pet buck-in-a-dress is really a sowlet.

I'm wondering how much DiNiro still loves niggers after his shebuck fleeced him?

IseDaDiva
08-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Big Mike Obama took to the trees soon after moving on to Martha's Vineyard, scaring local residents.
He can consume 20-30 pounds of vegetation per day, and has attempted to muh-dikk livestock in the area.
Onyx Yeti is considered an invasive species in Massachusetts, and there is no closed season on hunting them.

:rofl

You need to write some kind of definitive documentary, NatGeo style, about this particular species. Maybe get Sir David Attenborough to narrate. He's 95 but I think he's up to it.

Celticgirl
08-07-2021, 07:35 PM
A couple of the Kardashians are going too I heard.

Anastasia
08-07-2021, 08:15 PM
This is why Fox News is a joke. Bongo-worship celebrity-drooling fake news. It's just controlled opposition, controlled by the same people who own leftist fake news outlets like CNN and MSNBC. I mean, Tucker Carlson is good but everyone else on Fox is a nigger lover, a nigger, or just a fucking clown.

:stare

Jim Crow
08-07-2021, 08:17 PM
I totally understand that. Because politically correct liberal nigger lovers,mud sharks and oil drillers are really the only ones that would even consider attending!

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2021, 10:38 PM
Potato-nosed niggerfaggot John "Legend" is there, with ole' pan face. Obama sucked his cock through a hole in the
tent. They better hope Big Mike wasn't swinging through some nearby trees....

Chimp Detester
08-08-2021, 01:48 AM
My friends: Wouldn't it be totally awesome of a good number of the nigger guests and coddlers at the spook show were COVID 19 possitive? Just sayin', Mazzahs.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2021, 10:52 AM
My friends: Wouldn't it be totally awesome of a good number of the nigger guests and coddlers at the spook show were COVID 19 possitive? Just sayin', Mazzahs.

We've never seen nigger parties without gunplay over disrespeck, mad doggin' , hoe-stealing, or whatever gets their sub-simian fuses lit. Imagine if a bullet hit one of the Kartrashians? Silicone and botox would rain down for miles around.

ETA: I see it's too late to hope for any batwinging, but the videos are hilarious.

Party is labeled 'hypocrisy at its finest' amid US Delta surge

I hope they all get the plague.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9872643/No-fly-zone-set-Obamas-12M-Marthas-Vineyard-mansion-Alicia-Keys-sing-Happy-Birthday.html