PDA

View Full Version : Street racing niggers murder white mother in horrific crash in Jacksonville FL

CoonsЯus
08-07-2021, 08:34 AM
A beautiful white mother was murdered and her daughter badly injured by fucking bastard niggers. The apes were racing on the streets and crashed into this poor lady and her daughter. The mother died on the street like a fucking battle zone soldier. My nigger rage is at an all time high today and may need to stay insider for my own safety.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021/07/16/3-ejected-at-least-1-killed-in-edgewood-avenue-crash-jfrd-says/

:fume

The impact spun the Sentra and ejected the adult woman passenger. She died at the scene. The Charger flipped violently down the street, rolling over a car parked in a nearby strip mall before ending up in bushes lining the roadway.

Jim Crow
08-07-2021, 09:26 AM
Niggers are stupid savage and dangerous! They should never be allowed to drive or own a vehicle. I’m sure the humans’ deaths will be swept under the rug by liberals and the niggers will eventually get their driving privileges back.

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Niggers driving ? Who thought that was a good idea ? Most should not even be allowed to run loose.
Our stupidest, lowest IQ blacks should be repatriated to Africa, with the rest confined to work farms,
being released only after proven ability to live among humans, and support themselves.
:bugeye

Celticgirl
08-07-2021, 04:50 PM
Even the conservatives: "Race had nothing to do with it." UGh.

IseDaDiva
08-07-2021, 05:28 PM
Niggers are stupid savage and dangerous! They should never be allowed to drive or own a vehicle. I’m sure the humans’ deaths will be swept under the rug by liberals and the niggers will eventually get their driving privileges back.

Most niggers have no driving privileges to begin with - no license and no insurance> The niggers will get fined for those infractions, maybe told to take a safe driving course and that will be the end of it, guaranteed.

I said before in a situation like this with these young kids, you get to the point where (they think) they’re indestructible, nothing’s going to happen to them. Well, nothing happened to them.

So how old are these "Young kids"? Tweive? Already making excuses for the worthless, destructive niggers.

haywood
08-07-2021, 07:49 PM
A beautiful white mother was murdered and her daughter badly injured by fucking bastard niggers. The apes were racing on the streets and crashed into this poor lady and her daughter. The mother died on the street like a fucking battle zone soldier. My nigger rage is at an all time high today and may need to stay insider for my own safety.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021/07/16/3-ejected-at-least-1-killed-in-edgewood-avenue-crash-jfrd-says/

:fume

FUCKING apes!!

Coon Club Road
08-07-2021, 10:47 PM
We definitely should have picked our own cotton!

(That would make a great bumper sticker too!)

CoonsЯus
08-08-2021, 02:07 PM
We definitely should have picked our own cotton!

(That would make a great bumper sticker too!)

A better one would be the stars and stripes and under a quote..." No black on this flag nigger '