PDA

View Full Version : I'm coonfused - again....

Full clip
08-07-2021, 05:01 AM
Does any human know if the movie 'Flight' (2012) is a drama, comedy or maybe a fantasy?
I need to check before I buy the DVD for my collection...

Full clip
08-07-2021, 03:54 PM
It's OK folks - I hear it's about a Nigger (Cap'n Doonzil Washintoon) flyin' a YT designed commercial airliner upside down so I guess it must be a comedy if not some kind of joke.

haywood
08-07-2021, 03:55 PM
It's OK folks - I hear it's about a Nigger (Cap'n Doonzil Washintoon) flyin' a YT designed commercial airliner upside down so I guess it must be a comedy if not some kind of joke.

I LOVED it when it got bat winged by the rooskies in "Training Day!!"

animal mother
08-07-2021, 04:30 PM
I caught it a few years ago. Drunk and coked up magic nigger saves a plane full of YT ‘s by flying upside down, takes up with another junkie coal burner and eventually winds up at NU. Sorry for the spoiler alert.

Anastasia
08-07-2021, 08:09 PM
The ending scene is actually kind of funny, where the magic nigger coonfesses to being drunk while flying the plane and earns itself a NU scholarship. I guess it was meant to make the nigger look "noble," but it just made me laugh. Enjoy them prison bars, Toby.

Also, planes can't fly upside down. They'll crash if that happens. Read the story of United Flight 232 and how four (white) pilots managed to land a plane with no controls so that there were many survivors. If that plane had gone upside down, it would have resulted in a catastrophic crash that would have killed everyone on board.

Jim Crow
08-07-2021, 08:22 PM
Having a nigger as a star in the movie means I wouldn’t even give it a watch.Seeing a nigger shuffling around on a screen or hearing it mumble it’s lines is not my idea of entertainment. Seeing an unarmed nigger in a cage w/hungry lions would be entertainment!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Having a nigger as a star in the movie means I wouldn’t even give it a watch.Seeing a nigger shuffling around on a screen or hearing it mumble it’s lines is not my idea of entertainment. Seeing an unarmed nigger in a cage w/hungry lions would be entertainment!

I'm with you. No niggers as the lead characters in any movies I watch.

Tar Remover
08-11-2021, 04:27 AM
Missed it. Denzil Unwashedcoon isn't anything I'm interested in.

Chimpwhipper
08-11-2021, 05:37 AM
If I see a "new" movie and the main character is Bonzo I won't watch it. I know it will be full of coal chutes and cucks fawning over the magical niggers.