PDA

View Full Version : Nigger parenting at its finest

Odin's balls
08-06-2021, 12:58 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9868811/Teen-mother-19-breaks-tears-jailed-nine-years.html

Verphy Kudi. What a shining example of how all niggers should treat their niglets.

Unfortunately, it will be free to breed again in about four and a half years due to a justice system that favours freeing feral pavement apes to reoffend.

Anyway, looking on the bright side, there is one less starving niglet on the planet for humans to look after

Ray Cizzums
08-06-2021, 01:12 PM
You have to go to the U.K.'s Daily Mail to get coverage of our savage negro crime stories. Only a nigger mammy with
a brain the size of a walnut would name their sprog "Verphy". I guarantee this ratchet will shit out an additional
burden to the taxpayers while at Nigger U., which should be heaved into the nearest open dumpster.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-06-2021, 02:49 PM
It had been previously been revealed Kudi tried to sell concert tickets on Twitter on the day the baby's body was found.

Another tweet showed her attempting to become a Pretty Little Thing model months after Asiah's death.

Maybe that was her way of working through her terrible grief. "Pretty Little Thing"? With those revolting pancake udders? Don't think so.

All the while her 20-month-old daughter, Asiah, was alone in her flat in a 'supported housing' block in Brighton more than 50 miles away.

Why sure. Just shit out a niglet and get free stuff. After all those clothes, fake eyelashes, partying, sail foams, and weaves are expensive.

Disgusting creature.

Coon Club Road
08-06-2021, 03:31 PM
She should have simply ate her young before leaving for the party like other animal species do.

She could have partied her ass off, then returned to hopefully chow down on another one, saving the taxpayers a hefty tuition at NU!

Jim Crow
08-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Irresponsible nigg sow! it could’ve just left the little beast naked on the floor and filled a few bowls w/water and dog food like I do my pets when I leave town.
However, I’m glad it starved that little future nigg factory to death.A good niglet is a dead one!

IseDaDiva
08-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Any pity I might once have felt about a niglet treated this way is now gone, since I know if the sprog had lived it would follow in its brain-dead dirty hoe Mammy's footsteps, started shitting out niglets the minute it became fecund, and the taxpayers would have a new burden.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Any pity I might once have felt about a niglet treated this way is now gone, since I know if the sprog had lived it would follow in its brain-dead dirty hoe Mammy's footsteps, started shitting out niglets the minute it became fecund, and the taxpayers would have a new burden.

Niggers have no restraint. Turnt it's Birfday into a five day celebration getting free drinks, free crack, muh dik etc, as many gibs as it could get. Look at that THING. Like you said. Fake hur, eyelashes, claws. She think she "fly".. And she sure AF isn't crying because she's mourning her little niglets death, only that she got caught and has to go to NU. Fuckin vile beasts.

Jigganiggaboo
08-08-2021, 02:29 AM
I don't see why she was jailed. If anything she should be celebrated and made a leader in negro parenting.Obviously it doesn't apply to actual people but her parenting is perfect for the negroids

haywood
08-08-2021, 10:08 AM
You have to go to the U.K.'s Daily Mail to get coverage of our savage negro crime stories. Only a nigger mammy with
a brain the size of a walnut would name their sprog "Verphy". I guarantee this ratchet will shit out an additional
burden to the taxpayers while at Nigger U., which should be heaved into the nearest open dumpster.
:bugeye

Yep!!

Coon Club Road
08-08-2021, 10:51 AM
I don't see why she was jailed. If anything she should be celebrated and made a leader in negro parenting. Obviously it doesn't apply to actual people but her parenting is perfect for the negroids

True enough. If every nigroe mammy was like her, the burden on the taxpayers would be lessened... one dead coon at a time!

CoonsЯus
08-08-2021, 01:10 PM
I think it's great ! The youthful sow should be awarded one of those British letter stamps they they like to give out. Maybe it could get a MBE...a Monkey Banishing Endowment or a CBE...Coon Birth Eliminator...or something like that for its fine work? Dead coons is always good. Just one coon is all it takes to begin the slide in society. You must be strong and never give in to your natural human instincts. Niggers are not human and never will be !