PDA

View Full Version : Nigger just blasting random nigger on the street and hits bus instead.

Cat fur allergic
08-06-2021, 10:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZvjyexz224

Ray Cizzums
08-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Like sands through the hour glass, "Disrespeck", turns into a scholarship at Nigger U.
These are the days of our nigger's lives.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-06-2021, 11:51 AM
Like sands through the hour glass, "Disrespeck", turns into a scholarship at Nigger U.
These are the days of our nigger's lives.

:lol I honestly wish I didn’t find your commentary so damn amusing but I cant help laughing. There’s nothing funny about what niggers do but when you put it like that….. Actually I take it back, it is funny when they batwing each other.

Cat fur allergic
08-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Sadly niggers always thinking humans disrespecting them etc.. They would pull this random violence on humans all the time. Niggers are retarded and mentally ill.

Ray Cizzums
08-06-2021, 12:44 PM
:lol I honestly wish I didn’t find your commentary so damn amusing but I cant help laughing. There’s nothing funny about what niggers do but when you put it like that….. Actually I take it back, it is funny when they batwing each other.
The Chimpout is the perfect place for venting about the transgressions of the funky negro. Doing so in public is
getting risky, not that it stops me for one second. Comedy raycizzum is a cherished tradition where I grew up, and
in the trades I've worked in, so I feel right at home with my fellow Chimpers, who have a proper sense of humor. :)

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-06-2021, 12:58 PM
The Chimpout is the perfect place for venting about the transgressions of the funky negro. Doing so in public is
getting risky, not that it stops me for one second. Comedy raycizzum is a cherished tradition where I grew up, and
in the trades I've worked in, so I feel right at home with my fellow Chimpers, who have a proper sense of humor. :)

I was nearly in tears reading that in the days of our lives voice.