PDA

View Full Version : Walmart invaded by niggerfaggots

jenkemfactory
08-05-2021, 08:26 PM
I went to the white created mega store called Walmart. Today, it was invaded by a horde of niggerfaggots. Today must be niggerfaggot day. They all have that domesticated retarded animal look.

I was on line at the electronics dept. There was one breathing right behind my back. My knees started to buckle. My knees were weak. There was a niggerfaggot directly in back of me. Not a good position. There was one to my left as well, a dumb looking one.

I could not wait to getthefuck out of there.

Ray Cizzums
08-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Speak up, before they get close. Tell them to back the fuck off if necessary.
Coof or no coof, I don't let people get inside my personal space, especially
niggerfaggots.
:bugeye

Anastasia
08-05-2021, 09:05 PM
It was invented by a white man, but Wal-Mart is known as Nig-Mart for a reason. I've never known one not to be fuxated by niggers. Maybe in some small, nigger-free town in the Midwest.

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 10:27 PM
It was invented by a white man, but Wal-Mart is known as Nig-Mart for a reason. I've never known one not to be fuxated by niggers. Maybe in some small, nigger-free town in the Midwest.

We live in a pretty nigger free region, community, area or whatever you want to call it... niggers just don't come around here much at all, but if there is a nigger in the area, you'll spot it at Wally☆Mart for sure!

Not sure what attracts them... is Walmart one of those nature preserves, sanctuaries or protected areas where niggers feel safe?

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-05-2021, 10:36 PM
I went to the white created mega store called Walmart. Today, it was invaded by a horde of niggerfaggots. Today must be niggerfaggot day. They all have that domesticated retarded animal look.

I was on line at the electronics dept. There was one breathing right behind my back. My knees started to buckle. My knees were weak. There was a niggerfaggot directly in back of me. Not a good position. There was one to my left as well, a dumb looking one.

I could not wait to getthefuck out of there.

everywhere is being invaded by nigger faggots.

Had_It_With_Niggers
08-05-2021, 11:10 PM
Dealing with the niggers isn't worth whatever savings you might realize by shopping at Walmart. I just do the best I can at other stores.

Tar Remover
08-05-2021, 11:12 PM
Holy Shit! You are lucky you got outta there without having to defend your white ass...... Niggerfaggots are EXTRA disgusting.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-06-2021, 12:22 AM
The term, "nigger faggot", is a redundancy.

Jim Crow
08-06-2021, 06:52 AM
The term, "nigger faggot", is a redundancy.

Exactly! Savage nigger will naturally muh dick anything. Al nigger beasts are try-sexual!

jenkemfactory
08-06-2021, 08:41 AM
I wanted so badly to take some pix. You guys would have loved the clown suits they wore.

Seriously, there was nothing to be afraid of. I was uncomfortable, not afraid.

They usually bother young ones.

Chimpwhipper
08-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Wal-Mart and it's Chink overlords have destroyed America.