PDA

View Full Version : The balls on this nigg sow

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-05-2021, 08:03 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/566562-cori-bush-defends-private-security-at-capitol-you-would-rather-me-die

This nigger claims that it has to spend the money for its own personal security because people be tryins to kill her and all dat. Howeva! Da poleeces must be defunded. Niggers are parodies of themselves. They have no idea either, which makes it fucking hilarious. They are literally this fucking stupid. By the way, this nigger also protested the eviction moratorium, all the while being worth a million bucks at our expense. Good luck world!

haywood
08-05-2021, 08:20 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/566562-cori-bush-defends-private-security-at-capitol-you-would-rather-me-die

This nigger claims that it has to spend the money for its own personal security because people be tryins to kill her and all dat. Howeva! Da poleeces must be defunded. Niggers are parodies of themselves. They have no idea either, which makes it fucking hilarious. They are literally this fucking stupid. By the way, this nigger also protested the eviction moratorium, all the while being worth a million bucks at our expense. Good luck world!

This nigger CUNT is the STUPIDEST of the "squad!!" This cunt makes aoc look like freaking Einstein!!

Ray Cizzums
08-05-2021, 08:57 PM
That's not cops protecting her, they're civilians. When the SHTF, they'll fold.
Fuck this nigger cunt. I'll laugh when her head gets cut off, and used for a doorstop...
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Fuck this nigger cunt. I'll laugh when her head gets cut off, and used for a doorstop...

great! If I were employed by it, I’d accept my check and step aside when shit goes down. Absolutely.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-05-2021, 09:52 PM
This nigger CUNT is the STUPIDEST of the "squad!!" This cunt makes aoc look like freaking Einstein!!
Watching this stupid nigger damn near gave me a seizure.

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 11:16 PM

Totally off subject but years ago I worked for an airfreight company. We lost an urn of human remains. An attempt to locate was dispatched to all stations.

Several weeks later it turned up at a station 250 miles away being used for a doorstop!

Would be fitting if the urn had been filled with roasted coon flakes!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-06-2021, 11:58 PM
Totally off subject but years ago I worked for an airfreight company. We lost an urn of human remains. An attempt to locate was dispatched to all stations.

Several weeks later it turned up at a station 250 miles away being used for a doorstop!

Would be fitting if the urn had been filled with roasted coon flakes!

She's definitely the most straight up niggest of the squad for sure. Typical nigger. She considers the money she's spending her money, when in fact the taxpayers are funding this sheboon. My nigger fatigue is off the charts anymore.

haywood
08-07-2021, 03:06 PM
She's definitely the most straight up niggest of the squad for sure. Typical nigger. She considers the money she's spending her money, when in fact the taxpayers are funding this sheboon. My nigger fatigue is off the charts anymore.

I FEEL yer pain!! You are NOT alone!!

Tar Remover
08-10-2021, 03:55 AM
This is the most disgusting and stupid nigger bitch that was ever grunted out on the sidewalk.....

Jim Crow
08-10-2021, 06:49 AM
Niggers are stupid! Stupid motherfuckers are voting this mental midget nigger in And,that’s the problem!Voters should be forced to take it competency test before being allowed to vote.

Groid_Rage
08-17-2021, 11:24 PM
And the libturd wigger cunts who support this buffalo say it's the GOP who want to defund the popo.

Sandy
08-18-2021, 01:29 PM
For the record, I despise the KKK because of what they've done to Catholic and Jewish humans. But I would laugh like hell if they paid that niggeress a visit at its nest, and then the defunded police send over a mental health worker to "defuse the situation."