PDA

View Full Version : Burner Alert!! Two Bucks Kill White Girl

Master Sergeant
08-05-2021, 07:48 PM
https://abc11.com/10932155/?fbclid=IwAR2wu8GUexqfZpDYjmKKPVozetdaSXCiV9-RXb9AlcIUqT0va5mYBHL3F3g

Two North Carolina feral Niggers accused of muh-dikking a 24-year-old Pennsylvania woman during spring break in Miami Beach now also face first-degree murder charges.

On Wednesday, a grand jury in Miami-Dade County found Evoire Collier, 21, and Dorian Taylor, 25, both of Greensboro, North Carolina, responsible for the fentanyl-induced death in March of Christine Englehardt of Richboro, Pennsylvania. She met the Niggers while visiting South Beach, and went with them to her room at the Albion Hotel.

haywood
08-05-2021, 08:22 PM
https://abc11.com/10932155/?fbclid=IwAR2wu8GUexqfZpDYjmKKPVozetdaSXCiV9-RXb9AlcIUqT0va5mYBHL3F3g

Two North Carolina feral Niggers accused of muh-dikking a 24-year-old Pennsylvania woman during spring break in Miami Beach now also face first-degree murder charges.

On Wednesday, a grand jury in Miami-Dade County found Evoire Collier, 21, and Dorian Taylor, 25, both of Greensboro, North Carolina, responsible for the fentanyl-induced death in March of Christine Englehardt of Richboro, Pennsylvania. She met the Niggers while visiting South Beach, and went with them to her room at the Albion Hotel.

Rhodes scholar, that stupid coal burner!!

Ray Cizzums
08-05-2021, 08:38 PM
They slipped her that fentanyl mickey, so they could muh-dikk. That's good for a 1st degree murder charge.
It probably wasn't the first time they did it. I hope they both die a slow death in the slammer.
:bugeye

haywood
08-05-2021, 09:41 PM
they slipped her that fentanyl mickey, so they could muh-dikk. That's good for a 1st degree murder charge.
It probably wasn't the first time they did it. I hope they both die a slow death in the slammer.
:bugeye

as do i!!

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 09:56 PM
Was this chick from a part of PA. so far back in the woods she didn't know the danger coon skin bucks present to humans?

Celticgirl
08-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Was this chick from a part of PA. so far back in the woods she didn't know the danger coon skin bucks present to humans?

It said she was from outside Philadelphia.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Wonder if she still loves niggers in the afterlife?

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 10:15 PM
It said she was from outside Philadelphia.

I didn't catch the Philly reference, but I honestly don't think there is anyplace in America that doesn't hate niggers!

I mean show me a town that has a banner over main street welcoming spooks! :lol

haywood
08-05-2021, 10:40 PM
I didn't catch the Philly reference, but I honestly don't think there is anyplace in America that doesn't hate niggers!

I mean show me a town that has a banner over main street welcoming spooks! :lol

Philthadelphia is a LIBTARD $hi+h0le!! I ought to know!! I lived there for 6 years!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Human Girls! -- listen up!

Unless you want to get beaten up, robbed, raped, left a single mother of a dumb mongrel niglet, and more than likely killed, stay the fuck away from niggers!

It really isn't rocket science, ladies...

Jim Crow
08-05-2021, 11:42 PM
If she willingly went with the niggers to their room,she got her just deserts!