PDA

View Full Version : Impatient Negrow runs over sow bus driver who won't move.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Maybe he was afraid he'd be late for work?

Hardie the Nigger gang member, who has 19 priors, was out on $1 bail after he was accused of crashing a stolen car and fleeing the scene in Brownsville Feb. 8.

He just mows that sow down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH8UAyfzeWM

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Too bad the bat fairy didn’t show up!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-04-2021, 09:30 PM
:lol I guess they better raise bail to 2 bucks after this discretion. It’s just its 20th offense. The nigger will turn its life around soon!

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 09:46 PM
Kymani Hardie, who obviously doesn't care about BLM:

Ray Cizzums
08-04-2021, 10:01 PM
School bus companies will hire sheboons that are profoundly retarded. That boon was probably broke down,
but had no idea what hazard flashers are. I've seen it before. We had a buffarilla drive by us two days in a row,
all the way down a canal street in first gear. People were grabbing their kid and running for their lives, the
way that engine was screaming. I informed the bus company that they had an idiot who couldn't drive a stick
shift, ruining a perfectly good vehicle. That idiot was fat, black and ugly.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Thankfully as far as I know, our school district never had a boon behind the wheel... probably because nobody would let their kids board with a trained monkey behind the wheel?

I'd drive them to school before letting a monkey motor them there.

Tar Remover
08-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Oh Gawd!!!!! LOL!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
08-05-2021, 11:04 PM
School bus companies will hire sheboons that are profoundly retarded. That boon was probably broke down,
but had no idea what hazard flashers are. I've seen it before. We had a buffarilla drive by us two days in a row,
all the way down a canal street in first gear. People were grabbing their kid and running for their lives, the
way that engine was screaming. I informed the bus company that they had an idiot who couldn't drive a stick

That idiot was fat, black and ugly.

HAHAHA!!!!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

IseDaDiva
08-06-2021, 12:00 AM

This is the grimy sow who got runned over. Do they let cheap hookers drive school buses?

Ray Cizzums
08-06-2021, 12:03 AM
This is the grimy sow who got runned over. Do they let cheap hookers drive school buses?

That hair color is called "Traffic Cone", but niggers run those over all the time....

haywood
08-06-2021, 07:23 AM
Thankfully as far as I know, our school district never had a boon behind the wheel... probably because nobody would let their kids board with a trained monkey behind the wheel?

I'd drive them to school before letting a monkey motor them there.

You mean an "UNTRAINED" monkey behind the wheel!!

haywood
08-06-2021, 07:24 AM

Yep. "HOOKING" beez "moon lighten'" n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Coon Club Road
08-06-2021, 08:03 AM
Yep. "HOOKING" beez "moon lighten'" n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Nigga got a side hustle goin' on the chool buh! Most likely a pedophile too!

:sheeit

haywood
08-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Nigga got a side hustle goin' on the chool buh! Most likely a pedophile too!

:sheeit

Yep!!