PDA

View Full Version : Nigger principal proud of publicly posted pictures of clothed muh dikk with its mudshark

Sandy
08-04-2021, 08:29 AM
What vile creatures. That burner deserved to be diversified years ago.

Colleyville Heritage High School's new principal, Dr. James Whitfield, is now speaking out saying he wishes he could've taken more of a stand in 2019 after his photo first stirred up controversy within his community, according to NBC affiliate KXAS.

The professionally shot images, which were provided to PEOPLE by the Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District (ISD), show Whitfield and his wife Kerrie kissing and intimately positioned on the beach.

Whitfield explained in a Facebook post on Saturday that the photos were snapped 10 years ago while he and his wife were celebrating their 10-year anniversary in Mexico.

"I wish I had the conviction to say, 'No, I'm not going to take it down; that's a picture of me and my wife kissing on the beach; there's no reason for me to take this photo down,'" he told KXAS.

In a statement to PEOPLE, a spokesperson for Grapevine-Colleyville ISD confirmed their request about removing the image, citing their concerns over Whitfield's "questionable" poses.

According to KXAS, wife Kerrie assumed the issue with the photos was that Whitfield was a Black man with a tattoo on his arm, which was inappropriate. Whitfield thought the problem was him being in an interracial relationship, the outlet reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/principal-speaks-school-district-brands-033752799.html

I don't think I'm a prude at all to be proud that Mrs. S and I never "posed" anywhere close to that. My parents certainly never did. After Sandman Sr. died, she found an old photo album I hadn't seen before, and one picture was a night out. Their "intimate" pose was my mom putting her head on my dad's shoulder, and putting her hand on his other shoulder. Now here maybe I'm a prude: my dad was in a tux, and my mom was showing more cleavage than I ever thought she would have. I blurted out, "Mom, you went out dressed like that!"

Ray Cizzums
08-04-2021, 01:11 PM
It's just a matter of time before evidence of muh dikkin a student comes to light. And I guarantee he's tried
to poke the other teachers, on multiple occasions. After all, he's a spook...
:bugeye 16550

haywood
08-04-2021, 04:17 PM
It's just a matter of time before evidence of muh dikkin a student comes to light. And I guarantee he's tried

Tru Dat, MAING!!

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Ugh. Disgusting coal burner wants pics of her and her feral nigger buck pre-muh dik online? Why? Keep that filthy shit to yourselves. No one wants to see that. I can say that on our honeymoon my husband and I took no pictures like that, but of course, I"m not a mudshark and he's not a nigger buck.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-04-2021, 07:57 PM

It's inevitable.

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 09:27 PM
A nigger principle will use it’s authority to muhdick whomever it can.That’s one of the reasons why you can’t give a vile nigger authority.They will abuse it to the fullest that they think they can get away with.

Coon Town
08-04-2021, 11:16 PM
:bleach

Sickening. I do wonder if there exists photos of the disgusting mudshark wearing the customary eye gear.

Ignatow
08-05-2021, 04:03 AM
A nigger doctor. A whore of a wife. A proponent of critical race theory.

Loser. What decent school district would think those salacious photos are appropriate for general public viewing? A nigger may have a Ph.D or MD or whatever, and be nigger rich, and have a filthy mudshark as a wife, but in the end it's still a savage ape. Now it's racisms because its 1st Amendment rights were infringed upon. There's something called moral turpitude, boy. And the school has wide latitude to determine what is appropriate.

I bet that mudshark's folks are so happy having a nigger as a son in law, and abominations as grandchildren. If they disowned their daughter, they'd show how they don't approve of beastiality. For those lewd photos, nigger deserves to be given a swinging good time with some rope.

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 09:31 AM
Inappropriate tattoo?
Why do niggers get tattoos anyway? Can't see 'em.