PDA

View Full Version : Another tranny buck on Team USA

Sandy
08-03-2021, 10:00 PM
Like I wondered in the other thread, other countries must be so PC, or maybe they know the IOC will shut them down, that they won't file complaints.

U.S. wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock was asked a simple question by a reporter after she won gold at the Tokyo Olympics in the 68kg final over Blessing Oborududu of Nigeria. "How does it feel to represent your country like this," Mensah-Stock was asked.

Asked what she plans to do with the money that comes with winning a gold medal, Mensah-Stock knew exactly what she would do with the cash.

"I wanted to give my mom $30,000 so she can get a food truck, ‘cause it’s her dream," she said. "And I told her five years ago, ‘Alright mommy, I’ll get you your food truck, but you gotta be responsible.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/olympic-gold-medalist-wrestler-tamyra-mensah-stock-i-love-representing-the-us

What a waste of money, but I guess it's better than the mammy taking out a fraudulent SBA loan it knows it'll never pay back. Or maybe it'll do both.

If you think our buck is ugly, look at the Niggerian.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-03-2021, 10:47 PM
I'm SHOCKED!!! You mean a man beat a woman in a wrestling match? No way! We're living in bizzaro world. Wait until that behemoth tranny THING from Australia wins gold in powerlifting. Say goodbye to womans sports. Women in particular should be up in arms over this bullshit! Oh my achin stem!

Ignatow
08-04-2021, 01:18 AM
Hideous, hideous sub-simians! The Olympics really proves animals are stronger than humans, not that the Nigerian was a human. But, we are smarter than these beasts.

Don't be shocked if you see this ugly black abomination on a box of Corn Flakes.

Sandy
08-04-2021, 08:19 AM
I'm SHOCKED!!! You mean a man beat a woman in a wrestling match?

I'm not so sure the Niggerian is female!

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 08:26 AM
Who cares? The nigger’s mammy won’t be in business for long. It will either go bankrupt and have to sell the truck, or batwinged by it’s own fellow hood rats who try to rob it.And then you’ll hear the Olympic chimpian cry and complain about how Merica keeps chimps down!

Groid_Rage
08-04-2021, 08:58 AM
But all the mindless white libturds who are our betters assure us that thing is a waken.

08-04-2021, 12:30 PM
I'm not so sure the Niggerian is female!
True. WTF was I thinking. Not much difference between the bucks and sows in that species anyway.

08-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Hideous, hideous sub-simians! The Olympics really proves animals are stronger than humans, not that the Nigerian was a human. But, we are smarter than these beasts.

Don't be shocked if you see this ugly black abomination on a box of Corn Flakes.

It's hard to be shocked by anything anymore. The world's turning into the type of freakshow you used to have to pay admission at the fair to see.

08-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Who cares? The nigger’s mammy won’t be in business for long. It will either go bankrupt and have to sell the truck, or batwinged by it’s own fellow hood rats who try to rob it.And then you’ll hear the Olympic chimpian cry and complain about how Merica keeps chimps down!

In the main article it says it will have to tell it's mammie to "be responsible". Imagine that. An irresponsible mammie nigger.

haywood
08-04-2021, 03:56 PM

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 08:02 PM
In the main article it says it will have to tell it's mammie to "be responsible". Imagine that. An irresponsible mammie nigger.

Niggers are irresponsible by nature.It’s in their DNA.

Anastasia
08-04-2021, 09:12 PM
So both the gold and silver medalists in "women's" wrestling are nigger bucks, apparently.

And people wonder why TV ratings for the Olympics are in the toilet.