PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beats 91-year-old man to death in the Bronx

IseDaDiva
08-03-2021, 09:35 PM
Victim Nicolo Rappa was discovered in his garage at Wickham and Waring avenues “unconscious and unresponsive,” with his hands bound and trauma to his face and a gash on his right arm, according to witnesses and cops...Stunned neighbors said Rappa, who lived with his 97-year-old wife and a tenant, was a retired construction worker who helped build nearby Co-Op City in the 1960s. .

It's a nigger, of course, but I can't quote from the source that supplied that info.

Emergency medical services pronounced Rappa dead at 12:41 a.m. — and cops said they are now searching for a "man" in a construction vest who was seen fleeing the scene in a white Ford pick-up truck.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/91-year-old-man-found-tied-up-and-beaten-to-death-in-nyc/

Espantoon
08-03-2021, 09:50 PM
It's a nigger, of course, but I can't quote from the source that supplied that info.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/91-year-old-man-found-tied-up-and-beaten-to-death-in-nyc/

Great description, "man with a construction vest." That narrows down the suspects.

IseDaDiva
08-03-2021, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=IseDaDiva;184094

Great description, "man with a construction vest." That narrows down the suspects.

At least that "other" site ID'd it as a nigger - a construction nigger in a white Ford pickup. It doesn't need to be wrangled. It needs to be killed on sight, preferably beaten to death.

Ray Cizzums
08-03-2021, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=IseDaDiva;184094

The NY Post hides negro crime like clockwork. The less they say about the perp, the more you know it's a spook.
Look at two stories, filed within minutes of each other, earlier today. Both are by woketurd faggot Joshua Rhett
Miller. The first one, a white guy makes an ass of himself on a plane, and we get name, age, and a 6" high mugshot.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/man-accused-of-groping-flight-attendants-duct-taped-to-seat/

The next one has 3 people shot at a business, by "an employee, wielding a handgun with a high capacity magazine".
Gee, I wonder who that could possibly be ? For some reason, it's a secret. Minimal investigation, without police
cooperation, would produce the half of the story that matters, but no way is that happening...

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/3-employees-wounded-in-smile-direct-club-warehouse-shooting/

:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 12:18 PM
The NY Post hides negro crime like clockwork. The less they say about the perp, the more you know it's a spook.
Look at two stories, filed within minutes of each other, earlier today. Both are by woketurd faggot Joshua Rhett
Miller. The first one, a white guy makes an ass of himself on a plane, and we get name, age, and a 6" high mugshot.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/man-accused-of-groping-flight-attendants-duct-taped-to-seat/

The next one has 3 people shot at a business, by "an employee, wielding a handgun with a high capacity magazine".
Gee, I wonder who that could possibly be ? For some reason, it's a secret. Minimal investigation, without police
cooperation, would produce the half of the story that matters, but no way is that happening...
https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/3-employees-wounded-in-smile-direct-club-warehouse-shooting/

Wonder no more. Antonio King, who was a good boi,(well, he's good now! :lol ) Of course:
In a statement released to News 2, the family described King as “quiet, caring, fun loving, and hardworking” and that “the actions of this tragic event do not display the true character of Antonio.” The family said that Antonio’s mental illness and its severity was unknown by them.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/family-of-antioch-business-shooter-says-they-were-unaware-of-his-mental-illness/

Ray Cizzums
08-04-2021, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;184120]

Wonder no more. Antonio King, who was a good boi,(well, he's good now! :lol )
What is this interview with the killer's fambly shit ? Fuck that fambly ! All niggers are mentally ill. How about NOT
shitting out any new ones ? They didn't know about his mental illness - because it was his normal condition.
I guarantee he got fired for malingering, stealing or attempted muh dikk.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=IseDaDiva;184163]
What is this interview with the killer's fambly shit ? Fuck that fambly ! All niggers are mentally ill. How about NOT
shitting out any new ones ? They didn't know about his mental illness - because it was his normal condition.
I guarantee he got fired for malingering, stealing or attempted muh dikk.

It's amazing how every nigger who commits savage acts was always sweet, quiet, helpful, loving, and generous right before they went on their killing/raping/robbing sprees. All niggers are mentally ill sociopaths so stop using that as an excuse

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Sounds like the victim was a nice older Italian gentleman. I’d like to have a few minutes alone with the murderous nigger!I guarantee it would never be a problem to anyone again after I was done.

jenkemfactory
08-04-2021, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;184120]

Wonder no more. Antonio King, who was a good boi,(well, he's good now! :lol ) Of course:

https://www.wkrn.com/news/family-of-antioch-business-shooter-says-they-were-unaware-of-his-mental-illness/

I'm sorry, buck or boon?
Lets play buck or boon.

jenkemfactory
08-04-2021, 03:40 PM
He survived WWI, WWII, but he didn't survive the nigger.

haywood
08-04-2021, 03:59 PM

This INFURIATES ME!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-04-2021, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;184166]

It's amazing how every nigger who commits savage acts was always sweet, quiet, helpful, loving, and generous right before they went on their killing/raping/robbing sprees. All niggers are mentally ill sociopaths so stop using that as an excuse

Don't forget aspiring rappers. Niggers are always aspiring rappers among their many other "goot qualities". Then a picture always appears on FACESPOOK with them standing above a mound of crack with a joint hanging out of their massive lips holding a Hi-Point pistol sideways.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-04-2021, 04:29 PM

The way they're coddled, none of us will survive the nigger. Niggers would have gone extinct decades ago if it weren't for human intervention. When it gets to the point where niggers have only other niggers to depend on for their survival, then and only then will they finally cease to exist.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 05:14 PM

Exactly what I was thinking - salt of the earth type. He survived Depression and war and all that, and probably worked like a dog his whole life and now was taking care of his wife, and this is the way his life ends - by vicious, cowardly nigger attack, being battered to death.

What does the nigger care? He knows that the days when he would be dragged out and lynched are long gone. The nigger is a protected species that if caught he can invoke his rights and there will be scumbag lawyers fighting to plea-bargain and excuse (probably because it's "mentally disturbed") the savage beating, tying up and murder of a 91-year old. The nigger will spend a few years in NU for manslaughter where he will get everything for free and then be turned loose. No big deal.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-04-2021, 11:51 PM
The way they're coddled, none of us will survive the nigger. Niggers would have gone extinct decades ago if it weren't for human intervention. When it gets to the point where niggers have only other niggers to depend on for their survival, then and only then will they finally cease to exist.
Unfortunately, I think niggers would outlast even the cockroach in the case of a nuclear fallout. They’re never going anywhere even as much as I like to fantasize about a nigger free world. Once they outnumber humans, they will live in their shit and squalor, much like they already do but on a even larger scale. They don’t care. As long as they can victimize something (animals aren’t excluded), they are happier than pigs in shit,