PDA

View Full Version : Nigger wanted my stuff, didn't get it

Anastasia
08-03-2021, 09:25 PM
This happened when I was 18, so this one's from a while back. I was walking back from the local off-campus coonvenience store (this was before I had a car) with a small bag of items for my dorm room. A big black spook (and I understand why they're called spooks) appeared from out of nowhere, got right in my face, and ooked, "Gibs me dat bag."

I just took off running. It chased me for a little bit, but gave up after realizing it wasn't going to catch me. I'm sure its little monkey brain must have been going, "dayum, dat whyte girl be fast." Sambo didn't know that I played center field for my college softball team, so I had to be fast.

Lesson learned - buy things on campus, even if they're more expensive.

profiler
08-03-2021, 09:28 PM
I’m glad that you “ex-caped” from the animal… glad you are a fast runner…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Cizzums
08-03-2021, 09:53 PM
This happened when I was 18, so this one's from a while back. I was walking back from the local off-campus coonvenience store (this was before I had a car) with a small bag of items for my dorm room. A big black spook (and I understand why they're called spooks) appeared from out of nowhere, got right in my face, and ooked, "Gibs me dat bag."

I just took off running. It chased me for a little bit, but gave up after realizing it wasn't going to catch me. I'm sure its little monkey brain must have been going, "dayum, dat whyte girl be fast." Sambo didn't know that I played center field for my college softball team, so I had to be fast.

I wish I was there, so I could have put some lumps on that negro, then whistle a happy tune....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-03-2021, 10:34 PM
I wish I was there, so I could have put some lumps on that negro, then whistle a happy tune....

Wish I was there, so I could have put some holes in that negro, then when the wind blew it would whistle a happy tune! :lol

Coon Club Road
08-03-2021, 10:38 PM

Niggers will work harder to get shit for free than if they worked a paying job.

I mean in today's economy, if you want to work, you'll get the
best pay in decades... perhaps a signing bonus too, yet you see all the yard apes holding signs they will work for food!
Niggers!
:fume

jenkemfactory
08-03-2021, 10:50 PM
Too bad you didn't carry something that travels even faster.

Tar Remover
08-04-2021, 05:48 AM
Wish I was there, so I could have put some holes in that negro, then when the wind blew it would whistle a happy tune! :lol:rofl:rofl:rofl YES!

Tar Remover
08-04-2021, 05:49 AM
Good work outrunning that ape! Glad you got away!

Anastasia
08-04-2021, 07:50 AM
I’m glad that you “ex-caped” from the animal… glad you are a fast runner…

I love shattering the fake news myth that "whitey be slow, niggaz be da supa affletes." I was always the fastest girl on my high school softball team. In college, I displaced a niggersow from her former center field position. She got moved to right field and instead of being happy that she was still starting, chimped about it and eventually got cut from the team due to "attitude."

haywood
08-04-2021, 08:16 AM

Glad you got away Ana. I'm sure that that experience sharpened your nigdar!!

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 08:17 AM
When I was growing up in New Haven,CT. niggers were always around trying to steel,rob and start shit.I’ve fought niggers,bludgeoned,shot and once,even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor.I must admit, I’ve enjoyed fucking them up in the past.
But now that niggers are the protected species of the liberal, it’s best to avoid the groid at all cost.Even if you win the fight, the liberals will try to press charges against you. I don’t really come in contact with niggers much.But if one fucked with me, I still have the balls and the means to light it’s shit up!

SGT@Arms
08-04-2021, 10:09 AM
even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor

I've been giggling about that line for hours!

Chimp Detester
08-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Most honorable Anastasia: You were blessed to get away safely. That sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast 'son-of-Ohomo' would not have been koon-tent with just stealing your bag of stuff. The next step would be muhdick. That is the way a slime-ball nigger's single-celled pea-brain works.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 12:08 PM
I love shattering the fake news myth that "whitey be slow, niggaz be da supa affletes." I was always the fastest girl on my high school softball team. In college, I displaced a niggersow from her former center field position. She got moved to right field and instead of being happy that she was still starting, chimped about it and eventually got cut from the team due to "attitude."

I guess you have to be able to run like the wind these days, when you can't go to a grocery store without worrying about being robbed or raped by niggers!!:mad:

Coon Club Road
08-04-2021, 02:11 PM
" ... I was always the fastest girl on my high school softball team. In college, I displaced a niggersow from her former center field position..."

In Jr. High School, I broke and held both the 50 and 100 yard dash records. I was a fast, skinny white kid and pretty proud of myself, looked up to by my team mates too.

Our conference was lilly white except for one School that had a handful of niggers on the track team.

At a meet at their school, they handed me my ass... I never knew niggers could run that fast! We are not talking photo finish here, they outpaced me by several steps!

Everyone tried comforting me by telling nigger jokes, like they are fast so they can run from jungle snakes and from stealing color tv's. Amusing but it still sucked getting knocked off my pedestal.

Maybe this is why I started hating niggers so bad!

Ray Cizzums
08-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Everyone tried comforting me by telling nigger jokes, like they are fast so they can run from jungle snakes and from stealing color tv's. Amusing but it still sucked getting knocked off my pedestal.
Maybe this is why I started hating niggers so bad!
Yeah, but you already knew how to read and write. Those niggers flunked out, without ever doing so....

Coon Club Road
08-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Yeah, but you already knew how to read and write. Those niggers flunked out, without ever doing so....

Good point! They certainly had no representation on the Academic Challenge Team!

Is that considered rayciss? :lol

haywood
08-04-2021, 04:08 PM
When I was growing up in New Haven,CT. niggers were always around trying to steel,rob and start shit.I’ve fought niggers,bludgeoned,shot and once,even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor.I must admit, I’ve enjoyed fucking them up in the past.
But now that niggers are the protected species of the liberal, it’s best to avoid the groid at all cost.Even if you win the fight, the liberals will try to press charges against you. I don’t really come in contact with niggers much.But if one fucked with me, I still have the balls and the means to light it’s shit up!

I remember when I was on the subway in "philthadelphia" back in the early 80's and "Charles Bronson'ed" a nigger. It was during the winter a I had a Navy wool sock in my coat pocket filled with 2 rolls of quarters. The jigaboo was following me and axed me fo' a dollah. I told it to FUCK OFF!! It lunged at me while I was ready to get on the train so I side-stepped and SLAMMED a full contact front kick into the nigger's "MUH DIK" area. As it doubled over in pain I hit it in it's PROTRUDING simian jaw twice with the wool sock. Without missing a beat I got on the train, and through the window looked out at the nigger who was spitting out a few teef!! It looked at me and through the window I mouthed "FUCK YOU, Nigger" and gave it the finger!! Good TIMES!!

Tar Remover
08-04-2021, 04:40 PM

YES! Believe me, some of our favorite videos are of humans beating the black off of stupid, disgusting niggers! The only BETTER videos are of them getting ventilated.

Tar Remover
08-04-2021, 04:48 PM
I remember when I was on the subway in "philthadelphia" back in the early 80's and "Charles Bronson'ed" a nigger. It was during the winter a I had a Navy wool sock in my coat pocket filled with 2 rolls of quarters. The jigaboo was following me and axed me fo' a dollah. I told it to FUCK OFF!! It lunged at me while I was ready to get on the train so I side-stepped and SLAMMED a full contact front kick into the nigger's "MUH DIK" area. As it doubled over in pain I hit it in it's PROTRUDING simian jaw twice with the wool sock. Without missing a beat I got on the train, and through the window looked out at the nigger who was spitting out a few teef!! It looked at me and through the window I mouthed "FUCK YOU, Nigger" and gave it the finger!! Good TIMES!!

GOOD WORK, Haywood! I love hearing of these encounters with the black shitbeast! I think you should get some kind of award for that.

*********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Haywood for an award for valor in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. ***********

Tar Remover
08-04-2021, 04:55 PM

"even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor"

Excellent work, Jim! I would have never thought of that, that's fuckin' hilarious! What did the slimy shitbeast do?

Another glorious act, deserving of an award!

********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Jim Crowe for an award for creativity with a V device in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. **********

haywood
08-04-2021, 05:52 PM
GOOD WORK, Haywood! I love hearing of these encounters with the black shitbeast! I think you should get some kind of award for that.

*********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Haywood for an award for valor in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. ***********

Thank you TR, I appreciate that!! I lived in philthadelphia for 5 years the first go round and several times I had to defend myself from the Sub-Simian $hi+bea$t!!

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 08:08 PM

I can’t get into details. But watching the bat wing fairy arrive at my dads liquor store was a very fun time for me. I’ve also seen the bat wing fairy arrive at other times. Italians really hate moolies.And i’ve seen a few of my friends express their hate in quite a few very violent ways. Lol!

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 08:19 PM
I can’t get into details. But watching the bat wing fairy arrive at my dads liquor store was a very fun time for me. I’ve also seen the bat wing fairy arrive at other times. Italians really hate moolies.And i’ve seen a few of my friends express their hate in quite a few very violent ways. Lol!

i once read that the most rayciss people in the world are old Italian men. We can only hope they pass this very normal aversion to niggers on to their children and grandchildren.

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 08:29 PM
"even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor"

Excellent work, Jim! I would have never thought of that, that's fuckin' hilarious! What did the slimy shitbeast do?

Another glorious act, deserving of an award!

********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Jim Crowe for an award for creativity with a V device in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. **********
I drop the flower pot on the Nager’s head because I was trying to steal my bike when I was in my early teens.
Do you want creative and innovative?
One of my buddies who worked at the pool during the summer of 1978 caught a nigger sneaking around in the locker room during closing time and dunked it’s head in a vat of chlorine.The monkey bastard’s fro turned white.Then he commenced to stuff it in a locker and put a master lock on it.
He came over my house to watch the Yankees that night and he told me and my dad. He was going to leave the fucking spook in the locker all night! My dad old him that it might be a bad idea and drove him to the pool and he released the monkey,who was crying!I seen it with my own eyes, and I laughed for days! I believe that nigger stood away from the pool for life!

Jim Crow
08-04-2021, 08:33 PM
i once read that the most rayciss people in the world are old Italian men. We can only hope they pass this very normal aversion to niggers on to their children and grandchildren.

My dad and uncle hated moolies with a passion. And back then they could get away with doing just about anything to niggers. No cell phones, no surveillance cameras,no DNA and no,pesky liberals to interfere.Boy, those were the days!

haywood
08-04-2021, 09:42 PM

That's why I've ALWAYS had a DEEP respect for my Paisan Friends!!

Tar Remover
08-04-2021, 10:06 PM
I drop the flower pot on the Nager’s head because I was trying to steal my bike when I was in my early teens.
Do you want creative and innovative?
One of my buddies who worked at the pool during the summer of 1978 caught a nigger sneaking around in the locker room during closing time and dunked it’s head in a vat of chlorine.The monkey bastard’s fro turned white.Then he commenced to stuff it in a locker and put a master lock on it.
He came over my house to watch the Yankees that night and he told me and my dad. He was going to leave the fucking spook in the locker all night! My dad old him that it might be a bad idea and drove him to the pool and he released the monkey,who was crying!I seen it with my own eyes, and I laughed for days! I believe that nigger stood away from the pool for life!:rofl:rofl:rofl I'm going to laugh for days TOO, now. I fucking HATE goddamn niggers..........

Jim Crow
08-05-2021, 07:17 AM
That's why I've ALWAYS had a DEEP respect for my Paisan Friends!!
I work with a Cuban and we seem to share an equal hate for the nigger. I really don’t think there’s a race out there that likes niggers.Except liberals of course. And they are not a race, liberalism is a mental disorder!

haywood
08-05-2021, 08:44 AM
I work with a Cuban and we seem to share an equal hate for the nigger. I really don’t think there’s a race out there that likes niggers.Except liberals of course. And they are not a race, liberalism is a mental disorder!

I know MANY Cubanos and ALL of them hate niggers with a passion!!

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 09:42 AM

If this needs a second, my hand is up!

Jim Crow
08-05-2021, 12:54 PM
I know MANY Cubanos and ALL of them hate niggers with a passion!!

My work partner”the crazy Cuban” has a couple batwingings under his belt!He had three niggers break into his house when he lived in North Miami ove 20 years ago.And he was armed and ready!

haywood
08-05-2021, 02:52 PM
If this needs a second, my hand is up!

Thanks TR and CCR!!

haywood
08-05-2021, 02:53 PM
My work partner”the crazy Cuban” has a couple batwingings under his belt!He had three niggers break into his house when he lived in North Miami ove 20 years ago.And he was armed and ready!

He beez da' Bat Fairy's Assistant n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Chimpwhipper
08-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Dem niggaz be huntin' stuff to steal and boo-tay every waking moment. Or when they're not weeded up.

Jim Crow
08-05-2021, 06:50 PM
He beez da' Bat Fairy's Assistant n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Everyone should help out the bat wing fairy once in a while.The ol gal needs work!

haywood
08-05-2021, 06:52 PM
Everyone should help out the bat wing fairy once in a while.The ol gal needs work!

Tru Dat!! I'd help her ANY WAY I can!!

Tar Remover
08-05-2021, 10:39 PM
He beez da' Bat Fairy's Assistant n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!:rofl:rofl:rofl