PDA

View Full Version : Nigger claims insanity for murder of a man and rape of a 15 year old girl.

Cat fur allergic
08-03-2021, 05:31 PM
A jury found a Wake Forest man guilty Tuesday of killing a man, shooting another and raping a 15-year-old girl in a single day in August 2015.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-verdict-wake-county-murder-210457333.html

I hate the insanity plea. If you are insane should be put to death. It's no excuse.

IseDaDiva
08-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Other signs included him telling his mother he wanted to have sex with her

What's so unusual about that? Niggers rape dey mammies and even dey grandmammies all the time. It's part of their culture.

All niggers are mentally defective and are sociopaths and this one had enough cunning to plan and carry out a bunch of crimes including rape and murder. It needs to be put down immediately.

Sandy
08-04-2021, 11:20 PM
That fugly nigger looks like Tiger Woods without the hair loss, and with bigger drug-crazed eyes.

Defense attorneys in the month-long trial conceded that Gregory committed the crimes, but argued he was psychotic at the time and should be found not guilty by reason of insanity.

This is a time I believe defense attorneys should also be put to death, for giving us this bullshit.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-04-2021, 11:33 PM
If low IQ equals insane, then all niggers are insane. Nigger equations are way easier that mathematical ones.

Coon Club Road
08-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Niggers are all insane. Time to pick another line of defense jigaboos!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-05-2021, 12:16 AM
That fugly nigger looks like Tiger Woods without the hair loss, and with bigger drug-crazed eyes.

This is a time I believe defense attorneys should also be put to death, for giving us this bullshit.

Damn! You're right on the money. That spook looks just like Nigger Woods.

tweakstick
08-05-2021, 12:19 AM
On July 8, 2015, Gregory’s last known visit to a hospital or mental health facility, his anti-psychotic medicine was stopped by a psychiatrist who attributed Gregory’s hallucinations to marijuana use.

WEED???

Bullshit.

I've known pot heads all my life. I've never met one that was psychotic. I've never know one to become violent - if anything, it makes them too lazy to be violent. I've never even known one to hallucinate despite pot being labeled a hallucinogenic drug.

This nigger didn't need any medication to begin with. It needed behavioral leather conditioning therapy but it's too late for that now.

Now there's only one form of therapy left that will fix this nigger and I can guarantee there will be no hallucinations using it despite it coming from the same plant that the doctors took him off prior to any actual pharmaceuticals being administered.

Hemp therapy works 100% of the time.

Anastasia
08-05-2021, 04:57 AM
"Insanity" or "low IQ" should not ever be an excuse for killing. Any animal that kills a human is put down, because it's shown that it's dangerous and is likely to kill again. A retarded human or nigger that kills should be put down for the same reason.

Full clip
08-05-2021, 06:04 AM

.. as in, 'If it doesn't fit you must acquit'

tweakstick
08-05-2021, 12:07 PM
.. as in, 'If it doesn't fit you must acquit'

I have a problem with jurors that don't do their jobs, as well. Slasher Chimpson's lawyers are despicable, no doubt but you cannot convince me that every single one of them thought that this murder monkey was innocent.

The same goes for Derek Chauvin. Don't get me wrong, he is not purely without guilt and if I were on the jury, I could have found him guilty of the much smaller crime of excessive force - but not murder since that clown was dead from the moment he swallowed the fentanyl while cuffed on the sidewalk. We now know for a fact that there were jurors that knew that he should not have been found guilty of the charges for which he now stands convicted. They knew it and chose to hang him because 1) They were niggers or coddlers, or 2) They were scared to acquit. Either way is unforgivable. The first is to be expected of niggers and coddlers but the spineless jurors just did it to save their own assess. They all should pay a hefty price.

Ironically, there has never been a nigger that didn't scream wrongful conviction.

If you falsely accuse someone, you are guilty of purgery. If you knowingly convict someone of a crime that you don't believe they committed, how is this not purgery as well?

I firmly believe that when a person lays a false charge against another person, that accuser should suffer the same fate as would have been dealt out to the accused. Just think about that for a second. How many miscarriages of justice could be avoided if every accuser knew that they faced the same penalty as the accused if they were found guilty of lying themselves? Our courts workloads would be drastically cut.

For those who don't know, that very justice remedy was commanded in the law of Moses - years before anyone had lawyers. Maybe they were onto something, huhh?

They have some of them on record and they need to be charged. It's high time people started to take jury duty seriously.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-05-2021, 01:12 PM
I have a problem with jurors that don't do their jobs, as well. Slasher Chimpson's lawyers are despicable, no doubt but you cannot convince me that every single one of them thought that this murder monkey was innocent.

The same goes for Derek Chauvin. Don't get me wrong, he is not purely without guilt and if I were on the jury, I could have found him guilty of the much smaller crime of excessive force - but not murder since that clown was dead from the moment he swallowed the fentanyl while cuffed on the sidewalk. We now know for a fact that there were jurors that knew that he should not have been found guilty of the charges for which he now stands convicted. They knew it and chose to hang him because 1) They were niggers or coddlers, or 2) They were scared to acquit. Either way is unforgivable. The first is to be expected of niggers and coddlers but the spineless jurors just did it to save their own assess. They all should pay a hefty price.

Ironically, there has never been a nigger that didn't scream wrongful conviction.

If you falsely accuse someone, you are guilty of purgery. If you knowingly convict someone of a crime that you don't believe they committed, how is this not purgery as well?

I firmly believe that when a person lays a false charge against another person, that accuser should suffer the same fate as would have been dealt out to the accused. Just think about that for a second. How many miscarriages of justice could be avoided if every accuser knew that they faced the same penalty as the accused if they were found guilty of lying themselves? Our courts workloads would be drastically cut.

For those who don't know, that very justice remedy was commanded in the law of Moses - years before anyone had lawyers. Maybe they were onto something, huhh?

They have some of them on record and they need to be charged. It's high time people started to take jury duty seriously.

Excessive force? Fuckin charges should've been dropped. That nigger wanted out of the cop car. Chauvin was TOO kind.

Groid_Rage
08-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Yet niggers and their libschitt enablers are the first to ook that it's wyte privillage when a white perp claims insanity!

Ray Cizzums
08-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Niggers always attempt to work the "He krazy" or "She krazy" angle, after committing violent acts.
The prosecutors often buy into this nonsense, especially where sheboons and "teens" are concerned.
They often reduce, or drop charges, and allow guilty baboons to go free. "Teen" carjackers are routinely
released without bail in Chicago, then charged with "Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle". For an armed
robbery. Fucking niggers.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-05-2021, 09:03 PM
WEED???

Bullshit.

I've known pot heads all my life. I've never met one that was psychotic. I've never know one to become violent - if anything, it makes them too lazy to be violent. I've never even known one to hallucinate despite pot being labeled a hallucinogenic drug.

This nigger didn't need any medication to begin with. It needed behavioral leather conditioning therapy but it's too late for that now.

Now there's only one form of therapy left that will fix this nigger and I can guarantee there will be no hallucinations using it despite it coming from the same plant that the doctors took him off prior to any actual pharmaceuticals being administered.

Hemp therapy works 100% of the time.

I guess the lawyer watched "Reefer Madness" and thought that was a credible defense.

haywood
08-05-2021, 09:39 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-verdict-wake-county-murder-210457333.html

I hate the insanity plea. If you are insane should be put to death. It's no excuse.

ESPECIALLY if you are a NIGGER!!