PDA

View Full Version : Muh-fries Muffugga

SC Anemia
08-03-2021, 09:26 AM
It would take a nigger to pull a gun on a McDonalds employee over a french fries.

:bert

Authorities said video surveillance and multiple witnesses captured the suspects displaying a firearm at the manager at the drive-thru during the altercation. The firearm was recovered from the vehicle.

Cohen was out on probation for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/07/07/2-accused-of-pulling-gun-on-mcdonalds-employees-in-north-harris-county-over-french-fries-issue-authorities-say/?outputType=amp

Ray Cizzums
08-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Muh fries, nigger ? You're going to Nigger U over $2 worth of French fries ?
Criminal masterminds you are not. Niggers have devolved into livestock, right
before our eyes.
:bugeye 16527

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-03-2021, 09:12 PM
All brought on by an order of fries and a side of disrespeck, no doubt...

Coon Club Road
08-03-2021, 10:26 PM
A friend of mine was at a chicken joint waiting to place an order while a spook was pacing back and forth from one end of the counter to the other.

He kept asking the counter help "how much longer my chiggun be done".

They kept ignoring the pacing nigger so suddenly out comes a .45 which he banged on the counter while screaming "where my chiggun"!

Fucking niggers!
:fume

Ray Cizzums
08-03-2021, 10:49 PM
A friend of mine was at a chicken joint waiting to place an order while a spook was pacing back and forth from one end of the counter to the other.

He kept asking the counter help "how much longer my chiggun be done".

They kept ignoring the pacing nigger so suddenly out comes a .45 which he banged on the counter while screaming "where my chiggun"!

Fucking niggers!
:fume
The chiggun is done when the buzzer on the fryer goes off, got that D'ArQuavious ?
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
08-04-2021, 08:54 AM
A fecal Lex Luther criminal master mind.

haywood
08-04-2021, 07:51 PM
A fecal Lex Luther criminal master mind.

Tru Dat!!

Anastasia
08-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Muh fries, nigger ? You're going to Nigger U over $2 worth of French fries ?
Criminal masterminds you are not. Niggers have devolved into livestock, right
before our eyes.

Niggers used to be livestock, back when they were picking cotton and learning their slave names such as Toby. Now they've devolved into something lower than livestock, something that's not even useful as a cotton picker.

Sandy
08-04-2021, 11:15 PM
All brought on by an order of fries and a side of disrespeck, no doubt...

Which niggers always supersize!