PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets married, chases down its new ho and ho's side buck, shoots the side buck in the leg

Sandy
08-02-2021, 10:56 PM
Only niggers. My nigdar was pinging as soon as I saw the headline.

A Louisiana man was arrested in his wedding tuxedo over the weekend for allegedly shooting his friend and chasing his new bride down the interstate after accusing the two of having an affair, according to police.

Devin Jose Jones, 30, was driving with his wife and friend after leaving their marriage ceremony on Saturday when the three got stuck in I-10 traffic near LaPlace in St. John the Baptist Parish, Sheriff Mike Tregre said. An argument ensued, and the friend fled the vehicle.

The suspect allegedly chased him and shot him in the leg.

A second male victim in a nearby vehicle was also struck in the hand by a stray bullet, Tregre said. The unnamed victim and his two teenage children were on their way to their home in Lafayette after arriving at the New Orleans airport.

Jones also allegedly chased his wife, who fled and found safety in a nearby ambulance en route to the crash scene that had caused a traffic jam.

“You simply cannot duplicate this kind of scenario in training,” Tregre said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/groom-still-wedding-tux-accused-001700098.html

You simply cannot duplicate this in the most vivid imagination. I could never make this story up.

There's a story about a man who told everyone at the wedding reception to check under their chairs. He had taped envelopes with pictures of the bride and best man having an affair. The groom had gone ahead with the wedding to sock it to the bride's family (they were paying for it), and in the morning filed for an annulment. Fictional or not, that's generally how humans who just got married will confront a new spouse who's been cheating.