PDA

View Full Version : Rockfish incident in my neighborhood

animal mother
08-02-2021, 09:55 AM
READ MORE: https://www.wrtv.com/news/public-safety/indianapolis-musician-teddy-e-vincent-dies-in-geist-reservoir-drowning

This was in the news over the weekend and I suspected it was a rockfish event, later confirmed by the news.

It jumped into the water to retrieve a hat? :lmao

:rfish

IseDaDiva
08-02-2021, 11:19 AM
READ MORE: https://www.wrtv.com/news/public-safety/indianapolis-musician-teddy-e-vincent-dies-in-geist-reservoir-drowning

This was in the news over the weekend and I suspected it was a rockfish event, later confirmed by the news.

:rfish

It was a very special hat!

The Indiana Department of Natural Resources said Vincent Patton, 33, died at IU Health Saxony Hospital after he was under water for about 50 minutes.

Nigga was under long enough to grow gills! :lol

Damn, those niggers just can't swim even a single stroke. It's amazing.

haywood
08-02-2021, 11:37 AM

Nigga was under long enough to grow gills! :lol

Damn, those niggers just can't swim even a single stroke. It's amazing.

I still want to know what the rock fish tally is for this summer!!

Jim Crow
08-02-2021, 01:13 PM
What a shame!
That the rest of it’s fambly didn’t jump in and rockfish along with it!

Sandy
08-04-2021, 08:34 AM

It was irreplaceable!

Anastasia
08-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Water truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 09:36 AM
It's that extra bone in their ankles that make 'em sink! :lol :lol :lol

IseDaDiva
08-17-2021, 08:02 PM
I still want to know what the rock fish tally is for this summer!!

I can't find the toll for nigger-only drownings, but there is some good news:

When it came to fatalities in swimming pools, Black children ages 5 to 19 were five-and-a-half times more likely to drown than White children.

Then there is the bad news. That niggers rockfish at such high rates is your fault:

"We know that low socioeconomic neighborhoods have fewer resources," said Quan, who is also a professor emeritus of pediatrics at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle. "These need to be addressed as a community issue."

Such nigger-loving BS. I grew up in a "low socioeconomic neighbourhood" (all human) with few resources and not one of us drowned in our big public pool where we spent our summers. Why is that?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/health/children-drowning-water-safety-wellness/index.html

haywood
08-17-2021, 08:41 PM

Then there is the bad news. That niggers rockfish at such high rates is your fault:

Such nigger-loving BS. I grew up in a "low socioeconomic neighbourhood" (all human) with few resources and not one of us drowned in our big public pool where we spent our summers. Why is that?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/health/children-drowning-water-safety-wellness/index.html

Because humans know how to sweyum!! To niggers water beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-18-2021, 06:25 AM

Dey don'ts be habben da resourses fo swimmin poos and shit, so dey caint learn tuh swims.

IseDaDiva
08-18-2021, 10:53 AM
Dey don'ts be habben da resourses fo swimmin poos and shit, so dey caint learn tuh swims.

They're as full of excuses as they are full of shit. Every time they fail, it's always YT's fault. Niggers! They drown in pools, ponds, lakes, puddles and even baff tubs. :lol It's very entertaining.

Sandy
08-18-2021, 11:51 AM
They're as full of excuses as they are full of shit. Every time they fail, it's always YT's fault. Niggers! They drown in pools, ponds, lakes, puddles and even baff tubs. :lol It's very entertaining.

Considering how fat most niggers are, how come they just don't float? Shit floats to the top, you know.

Ray Cizzums
08-18-2021, 12:32 PM
Beaches and public pools are microcosms of black chaos and dysfunction. The minute they arrive, trouble begins.
Rules ? They don't apply to the niggers, nor does common sense. Jungle bat mammies turn their shitlings loose,
with zero supervision, where they rockfish themselves, molest female swimmers, start fights, liver-lip lifeguards,
and litter the place from one end to the other. Sheboons think it's perfectly fine to use the pool to bath, and let
tar babies and turdlers shit in it. Just a few blacks will make humans pack up and leave for good, and many public
pools have been closed due to operators fed up with constant monkeyshines, and being unable to hire lifeguards
who are willing to supervise niggers. Our local beach town has to charge non-residents $15 now, just to keep
the funky negro away, and humans feel that it's worth it.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
08-18-2021, 12:45 PM
Such nigger-loving BS. I grew up in a "low socioeconomic neighbourhood"

"We were so poor"
"How poor were you?"

With 3 siblings being raised by our divorced mother in the 60's, we were broke as shit all the time. We improvised :lol
We actually ran a garden hose across a concrete carport to use it as a Slip 'n Slide. Yes, lemme say that again....a concrete carport.

I don't know how much a Slip 'n Slide cost then but whatever it was, we sure as shit couldn't afford one. Eventually one of my sisters did a face plant on it and snapped off one of her front teeth. After that, we were forbidden to turn on the hose again, ever.

By the time I was in HS, my mom had bought and moved us into a condominium that had a (white) community pool and jacuzzi. I have no idea how I learned to swim. I guess we all just figured it out.

So niggers, take that socioeconomic noise and pound it straight up your black ass.

IseDaDiva
08-18-2021, 01:26 PM
"We were so poor"
"How poor were you?"

With 3 siblings being raised by our divorced mother in the 60's, we were broke as shit all the time. We improvised :lol
We actually ran a garden hose across a concrete carport to use it as a Slip 'n Slide. Yes, lemme say that again....a concrete carport.

I don't know how much a Slip 'n Slide cost then but whatever it was, we sure as shit couldn't afford one. Eventually one of my sisters did a face plant on it and snapped off one of her front teeth. After that, we were forbidden to turn on the hose again, ever.

By the time I was in HS, my mom had bought and moved us into a condominium that had a (white) community pool and jacuzzi. I have no idea how I learned to swim. I guess we all just figured it out.

So niggers, take that socioeconomic noise and pound it straight up your black ass.

Amen. We were so broke I'd have to go around collecting bottles to sell so I could go to the swimming pool. The first time I went I was maybe 6 and a older neighbour girl (she was maybe 9) took me and a friend to the pool. We had to walk there. No classes or swimming lessons, no parents driving us (who had a car?) and hovering, no life jackets/water wings, no supervision of any kind. I couldn't wait to get in the water, which was 4 feet deep at one end, promptly lost my footing and went under. I nearly drowned but no one cared and that's how I learned to swim. :lol

We read regularly about big nigger bucks drowning in ponds or pools. Their ineptness has nothing to do with that socioeconomic BS, and everything to do with being natural failures at everything, except maybe running and swinging in trees.

Chimpwhipper
08-18-2021, 04:44 PM
Amen. We were so broke I'd have to go around collecting bottles to sell so I could go to the swimming pool. The first time I went I was maybe 6 and a older neighbour girl (she was maybe 9) took me and a friend to the pool. We had to walk there. No classes or swimming lessons, no parents driving us (who had a car?) and hovering, no life jackets/water wings, no supervision of any kind. I couldn't wait to get in the water, which was 4 feet deep at one end, promptly lost my footing and went under. I nearly drowned but no one cared and that's how I learned to swim. :lol

We read regularly about big nigger bucks drowning in ponds or pools. Their ineptness has nothing to do with that socioeconomic BS, and everything to do with being natural failures at everything, except maybe running and swinging in trees.

It beez hard to swim when u be crunked up or got yo drank on. Knowhamsayin?

Sandy
08-18-2021, 07:22 PM

For a while, my family had just one car, so Sandman Sr. could drive us to school. But my sister and I were too little to walk home by ourselves, so my mom would walk a mile to get us, and we'd walk a mile back. Niggers would call that "oppressed" for them.

Niggers used to complain about no "convenient" bus routes that stopped in front of their projects building. Now they complain if they don't get a free Uber.

IseDaDiva
08-18-2021, 08:07 PM
For a while, my family had just one car, so Sandman Sr. could drive us to school. But my sister and I were too little to walk home by ourselves, so my mom would walk a mile to get us, and we'd walk a mile back. Niggers would call that "oppressed" for them.

Niggers used to complain about no "convenient" bus routes that stopped in front of their projects building. Now they complain if they don't get a free Uber.

Hm... your White Privilege didn't work as expected?

Tar Remover
08-19-2021, 11:19 AM
Good. Burn in hell. I HATE goddamn niggers........ I wish they would ALL drown. Or burn. Or melt. Or explode, who fuckin' cares as long as they go.

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 11:22 AM

Whitney? Whitney? Hey, you home? :rockfish

IseDaDiva
08-19-2021, 12:51 PM
Whitney? Whitney? Hey, you home? :rockfish

AND Whitney's sowlet too! A fine fambly tradition to pass down. :lol

On January 31, 2015, Gordon and a friend found Brown face down in a bathtub in her home in

Water really is like nigger Kryptonite.

IseDaDiva
08-19-2021, 01:59 PM
Here's an even better statistic:

In swimming pools, Black children ages 10-14 years drown at rates 7.6 times higher than White children.

Get them before they breed too many niglets. Stupid sub-simians can't even manage to keep breeving if YT doesn't save them.