PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for MORE Niggers!

Full clip
08-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Massive 'Freak' (Gods will?) 'Once in a Century' floods are said to have made Nigeria's (Niggerland) capitol, Lagos 'Unliveable' - as if it ever was....
This means that the U.S needs to get ready for HORDES of so-called 'Refugees' to be flown in gratis (United/Delta?) on 'Humanitarian' grounds.
No doubt they will bring more MONKEYPOX with them!!

Whitey Ford
08-01-2021, 11:59 PM
FLOODS!!!???

They were saying droughts were killing crops and niggers wuz hongree! Now they're bitching about floods. You can never win with libs and niggers.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-03-2021, 09:36 PM
FLOODS!!!???

They were saying droughts were killing crops and niggers wuz hongree! Now they're bitching about floods. You can never win with libs and niggers.

Niggers can't survive regardless of circumstances. Floods? Too much water. Drought? Too little water. Gibs? Never enough. A dimwitted failed species.

Full clip
08-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Niggers can't survive regardless of circumstances. Floods? Too much water. Drought? Too little water. Gibs? Never enough. A dimwitted failed species.

'.. a dimwitted, failed species' hence their eminent suitability as SLAVES ('Your name is Toby - SAY it!')

IseDaDiva
08-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Massive 'Freak' (Gods will?) 'Once in a Century' floods are said to have made Nigeria's (Niggerland) capitol, Lagos 'Unliveable' - as if it ever was....
This means that the U.S needs to get ready for HORDES of so-called 'Refugees' to be flown in gratis (United/Delta?) on 'Humanitarian' grounds.
No doubt they will bring more MONKEYPOX with them!!

Importing wild, dangerous, diseased, murderous Niggergerians? I guess they'll be given free computers so they can keep up with their business of scamming and the people who have to support them have no say in this.

Yes, it's always been pretty much unlivable for anything other than niggers.

Could floods really make this any worse? I think it might be an improvement.

https://i.imgur.com/Do4gZGO.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-04-2021, 11:45 PM
Maybe Noah will not include two niggers on his ark this time.

Tar Remover
08-10-2021, 03:23 AM
Nature's way of washing the nigger parasites off.