PDA

View Full Version : Shamira tries to 'clean' crime scene after her 4 year old niglet busts a cap into itself

Whitey Ford
08-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Detroit mother accused of trying to clean up scene, get rid of gun after 4-year-old accidentally shot self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCZgfk6f1pU

Authorities allege that a woman was trying to clean up an accidental shooting scene when one of her children told Detroit police what happened.

Police were called to Harris Park on Tuesday on reports that a child had been shot, but no witnesses or evidence was found. The investigation then shifted to an apartment complex in the 1900 block of Chene.

Original Report: 4-year-old girl shoots self with unsecured gun inside home

Police said that a 4-year-old girl had gotten ahold of an unsecured gun inside an apartment and accidentally shot herself in the hip. The girl's mother, 21-year-old Shamira Houston, is accused of trying to get rid of the gun and clean up the scene. However, another child allegedly told police what happened.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-mother-accused-of-trying-to-clean-up-scene-get-rid-of-gun-after-4-year-old-accidentally-shot-self

Coon Club Road
08-02-2021, 12:50 AM
Would anyone expect this to play out any other way?

"Hello Police... my 4 year old just shot herself with my Hi-Point I keep loaded in my apartment for protection where I can reach it fast"!

haywood
08-02-2021, 05:29 AM
Would anyone expect this to play out any other way?

"Hello Police... my 4 year old just shot herself with my Hi-Point I keep loaded in my apartment for protection where I can reach it fast"!

That sounds accurate!!

Jim Crow
08-02-2021, 07:12 AM
I grew up in a home w/dozens of guns .My daughters grew up in a home w/dozens of guns ,Same with the grandchildren.And there have been no accidental shootings. In fact, no child is never touched a gun in my home without out supervision.It’s called “being responsible”.
Niggers are low IQ irresponsible stupid beasts!They shouldn’t be allowed to own a gun or drive a car for that matter.No way the niggs even legally owned that gun, which is why they tried to clean the crime scene. There is no such thing as a shooting accident.It’s called “negligence”

Coon Club Road
08-02-2021, 10:23 AM
I grew up in a home w/dozens of guns. My daughters grew up in a home w/dozens of guns, Same with the grandchildren. And there have been no accidental shootings. In fact, no child is never touched a gun in my home without out supervision....

We grew up that way too. We raised our kids that way as well.

We have always kept a 12 gauge pump behind the bedroom door. Shells out of site and out of reach but handy in an "emergency".
There was no novelty in messing with it as the kids were allowed to handle and or shoot it when older(and anything else I had) any time just by asking. Naturally, it got boring.

Anastasia
08-02-2021, 01:16 PM
My parents taught me safe gun handling at a young age, but even if they hadn't, basic common sense and survival instinct would have dictated that little me, you know, not shoot myself.

We're (rightly) making fun of the mammy, but lil' niglette clearly inherited her mother's retarded nigger genes.

Also, 21-year-old mammy & 4-year-old niglette means Jemima got knocked up at 16. Typical for niggers.