PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely disgusting liberal family purchase black doll for human girl.

Cat fur allergic
04-04-2017, 03:13 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/little-girl-has-perfect-answer-for-woman-who-wondered-why-she-wanted-a-doll-that-didnt-look-like-her-193253439.html

This is child abuse. This girl is going to grow up to be a nigger lover!

SC Anemia
04-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Brandi Benner and her husband went to Target to buy their young daughter Sophia a special gift for a major milestone — pooping on the potty for one month straight.

Seems to me that poo and a nigger doll is perfectly synonymous. :lol

justin igger
04-04-2017, 03:58 PM
At least the comments are 80% "This is pure bullshit"

justin igger
04-04-2017, 04:00 PM
On the plus side...Imagine how many angry SJW libs are emailing and calling Target right now hammering them for "rayciss"

Target will take another hit, then they will out this Mother's (aspiring blogger) fake story. We will get a twofer.

I'm getting on this bandwagon. This is too good of a troll opportunity to pass up.

IseDaDiva
04-04-2017, 05:08 PM
I remember seeing a video of a little human girl crying when given a nigger doll, as I would have done as a child.

I just love how these sickening, phoney libtards have no qualms about abusing, exploiting and using their kids so they can get pats on the back for how "liberal" they are.

CoonTownYT
04-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Never happened.