PDA

View Full Version : Nigger going door to door, no doubt casing houses and looking for easy victims

Sandy
07-31-2021, 12:44 PM
A few days ago a nigger was going around my neighborhood, bothering me and others who have clear "NO SOLICITING" signs. I was cutting meat while waiting for Mrs. S to come home when I heard the front doorbell. I was expecting an Amazon delivery, but looking through the peephole, it was a Quantavious type. No delivery and a nigger? That made me doubly pissed.

I thought I'd have a little fun instead of just ignoring the door. I also didn't want a nigger to start snooping around, thinking nobody was home. I kept the security latch on and opened the door. I don't believe in those stupid security chains. The latch is a heavy-duty one shaped like a long U, and forget the 1" screws it came with, I installed it with 4" deck screws into the solid wood frame. It's not impossible to bust through but would take a lot.

Me: What do you want?
Nigger: Hi suh, would you be inrested --
Me [yelling as loud as I can]: Get the hell out of here! Stop bothering us!

I gave the nigger a few seconds to see its reaction, and it just stood there with a blank stare, so I just slammed the door shut. I've called the police before about white salesmen bothering us, but I stopped because by the time a cop comes around to check, the salesman are long gone. I didn't see any company logos on the nigger's hat, otherwise I'd have definitely called to complain about the company itself. The fact that it didn't mention a company, didn't have clothes with a company logo, and the fact that it's a nigger, makes me sure it was up to no good in this neighborhood.

Here's the difference between me and the elderly woman decapitated by nigger claiming it was looking for "community service work" (http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?40058-Nigger-goes-head-hunting-in-Indiana). I don't trust niggers in the first place, I don't open the door beyond the security latch, and before I opened the door, I placed my inexpensive friend Mr. Mossberg a couple of feet to the right. The nigger didn't see it, but it would have if it tried something.

Ray Cizzums
07-31-2021, 12:58 PM
I've found that a full view front door, and two highly interested 110#+ Rhodesian ridgeback hound dogs,
will make any negro thank you for NOT opening the door. That "Feets don't fail me now" effect is priceless,
and almost guarantees they won't ever come back.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
07-31-2021, 01:05 PM
Compared to me, you were very nice. I have a no soliciting sign on my porch. Anyone knocks on it when I’m home gets “are you illiterate motherfucker?” And then I get extremely nasty and will be armed if necessary!
However, I will be nice to UPS man next week when he delivers my 1911 repair from Kimber,LOL! I’m always nice to delivery people, because I need that shit. But I don’t need a motherfucker casing my home or trying to sell me something I don’t want.

Sandy
07-31-2021, 01:21 PM
Believe it or not, Mrs. S sometimes accuses me of being mean to people! I'd rather strangers think I'm an asshole and leave me the hell alone, than a possible burglar think I'm a weakling. Our neighborhood's population is extremely human, maybe even 99%, and there hasn't been violent crime or a home invasion since we moved here. There are hardly any niggers around, and when a fambly moves in or one is "jogging" around, they stick out.

We don't have a dog, but the nigger made me seriously think of a Rottweiler or Doberman. I hate the Klan because of what they've done to Jews and Catholics, but what if I answered the door in the white hood and robe, holding the collar of a snarling beast of a guard dog, saliva dripping on the floor.

:kkk

haywood
07-31-2021, 06:22 PM
A few days ago a nigger was going around my neighborhood, bothering me and others who have clear "NO SOLICITING" signs. I was cutting meat while waiting for Mrs. S to come home when I heard the front doorbell. I was expecting an Amazon delivery, but looking through the peephole, it was a Quantavious type. No delivery and a nigger? That made me doubly pissed.

I thought I'd have a little fun instead of just ignoring the door. I also didn't want a nigger to start snooping around, thinking nobody was home. I kept the security latch on and opened the door. I don't believe in those stupid security chains. The latch is a heavy-duty one shaped like a long U, and forget the 1" screws it came with, I installed it with 4" deck screws into the solid wood frame. It's not impossible to bust through but would take a lot.

I gave the nigger a few seconds to see its reaction, and it just stood there with a blank stare, so I just slammed the door shut. I've called the police before about white salesmen bothering us, but I stopped because by the time a cop comes around to check, the salesman are long gone. I didn't see any company logos on the nigger's hat, otherwise I'd have definitely called to complain about the company itself. The fact that it didn't mention a company, didn't have clothes with a company logo, and the fact that it's a nigger, makes me sure it was up to no good in this neighborhood.

Here's the difference between me and the elderly woman decapitated by nigger claiming it was looking for "community service work" (http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?40058-Nigger-goes-head-hunting-in-Indiana). I don't trust niggers in the first place, I don't open the door beyond the security latch, and before I opened the door, I placed my inexpensive friend Mr. Mossberg a couple of feet to the right. The nigger didn't see it, but it would have if it tried something.

Around blacks NEVER relax!!

haywood
07-31-2021, 06:25 PM
Believe it or not, Mrs. S sometimes accuses me of being mean to people! I'd rather strangers think I'm an asshole and leave me the hell alone, than a possible burglar think I'm a weakling. Our neighborhood's population is extremely human, maybe even 99%, and there hasn't been violent crime or a home invasion since we moved here. There are hardly any niggers around, and when a fambly moves in or one is "jogging" around, they stick out.

We don't have a dog, but the nigger made me seriously think of a Rottweiler or Doberman. I hate the Klan because of what they've done to Jews and Catholics, but what if I answered the door in the white hood and robe, holding the collar of a snarling beast of a guard dog, saliva dripping on the floor.

:kkk

Question : "What's black and brown and would look good on a nigger?" Answer: "A Rottweiler!!"

Coon Club Road
07-31-2021, 10:28 PM
When we lived closer to town, magazine subscription companies would hire out of town niggers to go door to door.

They would usually only make a few door knocks before the PoPo were called, and only one or two more knocks after that from being shaken down for I.D.'s, warrant checks etc.

They didn't stay long.

SC Anemia
07-31-2021, 11:10 PM
I live in an apartment so of course I'm a magnet for solicitors. Usually I cut them off before the spiel is over. "Hi I'm with....." that's about when I politely suggest that they move on. I don't see the need to be rude to humans. They're far and few between so not especially bothersome.

Two months ago I wasn't feeling quite so charitable when a boon knocked AND RANG MY DOORBELL. I hate that shit, I'm old not deaf.
I opened the door and before it could open it's blow hole said "get off my porch". In a muffled screech I heard "y'all don't need to be *slam* mmmm mm, mmm".

I went back to the movie I was watching.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-31-2021, 11:44 PM
Compared to me, you were very nice. I have a no soliciting sign on my porch. Anyone knocks on it when I’m home gets “are you illiterate motherfucker?” And then I get extremely nasty and will be armed if necessary!
However, I will be nice to UPS man next week when he delivers my 1911 repair from Kimber,LOL! I’m always nice to delivery people, because I need that shit. But I don’t need a motherfucker casing my home or trying to sell me something I don’t want.

I have one of the no soliciting signs that names a whole list of shit I dont want….
We dont want your cookies
we dont want solar panels
we dont want a roof inspection, etc.
I have two large dogs so every time someone knocks or rings the doorbell, they go ape shit. I figured nobody would ever come knocking again. Well, here comes a nigger kncoking on my door. I was so pissed, i flung the door open and asked the nigger if it could read. Its jaw dropped to the ground and stared at me. Told it to get the fuck outta here and never saw its yellow eyes again.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-01-2021, 03:32 AM

Put a rubber snake on your doormat. Cheap and effective.

Jim Crow
08-01-2021, 07:36 AM
I have one of the no soliciting signs that names a whole list of shit I dont want….
We dont want your cookies
we dont want solar panels
we dont want a roof inspection, etc.
I have two large dogs so every time someone knocks or rings the doorbell, they go ape shit. I figured nobody would ever come knocking again. Well, here comes a nigger kncoking on my door. I was so pissed, i flung the door open and asked the nigger if it could read. Its jaw dropped to the ground and stared at me. Told it to get the fuck outta here and never saw its yellow eyes again.
My home is different than most. Because I have a very long driveway. It’s at least 50 yards to my front porch to the street.And you cannot she might home from the street. I have signs on the trees that say no trespassing and no soliciting. I can’t tell you I get very many solicitors because I don’t. My rural street does not have a sidewalk, so they really have nowhere to park.But occasionally, I’ll get some ballsy bastard who thinks they’re going to knock on my door and make a sale. Other than getting cussed out and kicked off the property, they don’t get very far. I have two pits.They know when someone’s coming down the driveway and warm immediately. The last time someone knocked on my door it was to try and sell me some kind of solar panels. And some other guy who was a public adjuster.

Coon Club Road
08-02-2021, 01:00 AM
Put a rubber snake on your doormat. Cheap and effective.

That would probably work as coons hate rodents and reptiles!

Sandy
08-02-2021, 01:18 PM
They would usually only make a few door knocks before the PoPo were called, and only one or two more knocks after that from being shaken down for I.D.'s, warrant checks etc.

You know, I should have called the police anyway, because the only nigger that doesn't have outstanding warrants is a nigger that hasn't been caught yet. Now I'm thinking that at the least I should have whipped out my phone. "How many warrants for your arrest are there? Shall we let the police find out?" That nigger would have run faster than the Olympian bucks to get out of the area.

Well, there's always the next time.

haywood
08-02-2021, 06:18 PM
You know, I should have called the police anyway, because the only nigger that doesn't have outstanding warrants is a nigger that hasn't been caught yet. Now I'm thinking that at the least I should have whipped out my phone. "How many warrants for your arrest are there? Shall we let the police find out?" That nigger would have run faster than the Olympian bucks to get out of the area.

Well, there's always the next time.

Tru Dat!!

Tar Remover
08-05-2021, 11:42 PM
I live in an apartment so of course I'm a magnet for solicitors. Usually I cut them off before the spiel is over. "Hi I'm with....." that's about when I politely suggest that they move on. I don't see the need to be rude to humans. They're far and few between so not especially bothersome.

Two months ago I wasn't feeling quite so charitable when a boon knocked AND RANG MY DOORBELL. I hate that shit, I'm old not deaf.
I opened the door and before it could open it's blow hole said "get off my porch". In a muffled screech I heard "y'all don't need to be *slam* mmmm mm, mmm".

I went back to the movie I was watching.:rofl:rofl:rofl

"y'all don't need to be"........

And Y'all don't need to be a goddamn nigger, but you are!!!!! Stupid, annoying niggers.......

Tar Remover
08-05-2021, 11:47 PM
All stupid niggers should be immediately lynched.

Sandy
08-06-2021, 11:21 AM
All stupid niggers should be immediately lynched.

Doesn't that mean all of them? :D

Tar Remover
08-06-2021, 12:08 PM
YES!:lol