PDA

View Full Version : Now this just had to be a nigger

animal mother
07-30-2021, 02:25 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-woman-fire-bed-bugs

No description given, but we know the species.

tweakstick
07-30-2021, 02:52 PM

Judging by some of the comments, the readers do as well.:lmao

nemac63
"Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle."

Bonchon44
The fire department also discovered a few boxes full of 2020 mail in ballots in the trunk.

JR1112
The science is pretty clear and conclusive: bed bugs will not bite a person through flames.
Setting yourself on fire is a (sure-fire) way to ward off bed bugs.
Follow the science!

And they want to fly fighter jets. The ones that get that privilege, fly slow in the left lane.

Fishboy1965
That an a little election magic courtesy of the Democrat Party and the dominion voting machines

S.Mack
this woman drives and votes and probably has kids.

portajuan939
she has chillins but doesnt know who bees da daddys

Oakland County. Pontiac. Feel like I'm playing Super Password. I'd like to guess the password, Bert.

teufulhunden6531
This should be in a Farmer's insurance commercial

helltopay088
Doubt if she has insurance......she's from Pontiac, MI

Bonchon44
Going to go out on a limb here and say she uses Obamacare. Your tax dollars at work!

SC Anemia
07-30-2021, 05:43 PM
She decided to use rubbing alcohol to douse the bugs and set them ablaze, but accidentally set herself on fire in the process, according to the report.

:rofl Genius!

"wut had happen wuz" 16453

IseDaDiva
07-30-2021, 09:07 PM
:rofl Genius!

"wut had happen wuz" 16453

Just when you think you've heard the zaniest hijinks niggers get up to, you read this.
:rofl

Anastasia
07-30-2021, 09:39 PM
Fire is too advanced a technology for niggers to handle. Dem flames be white man juju!

haywood
07-30-2021, 09:44 PM
Fire is too advanced a technology for niggers to handle. Dem flames be white man juju!

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
07-31-2021, 01:46 AM
"Deputies were sent to the scene to assist firefighters who responded to the vehicle fire..."

But of course... it was in the NIGGER NEIGHBORHOOD!

tweakstick
07-31-2021, 02:03 AM
"Deputies were sent to the scene to assist firefighters who responded to the vehicle fire..."

But of course... it was in the NIGGER NEIGHBORHOOD!

Dad was a volunteer firefighter. He learned early on to not drive his personal vehicle to our only nigger street in the city. They slashed every tire on every firefighter's personal car that showed up and all the firetrucks as well while they were putting out the fire in the nigger nest!

He never said, and I don't think he would ever admit this if it were true, but I have to wonder how the response time was affected in niggertown after that.

haywood
07-31-2021, 08:45 AM

Just like water!!

Jim Crow
07-31-2021, 09:25 AM
Dad was a volunteer firefighter. He learned early on to not drive his personal vehicle to our only nigger street in the city. They slashed every tire on every firefighter's personal car that showed up and all the firetrucks as well while they were putting out the fire in the nigger nest!

He never said, and I don't think he would ever admit this if it were true, but I have to wonder how the response time was affected in niggertown after that.

Shows that niggers do not want our help. Next time, let them burn to death!I had a friend that drove Flanagan ambulance in New Haven Connecticut. Every time he would get a call to the hood, they’d stop and wash the ambulance and run through McDonald’s drive-in first.

Coon Club Road
07-31-2021, 11:16 AM

I remember the old timers who were on the job in Cleveland during the Hough riots in the late 60's reporting the jigs sliced every hose line laid down so the buildings the smokes torched would burn to the ground.

Sandy
07-31-2021, 03:07 PM
Alcohol ignites at a fairly low temperature relative to fabrics. The old magician's trick of a flaming handkerchief is accomplished using rubbing alcohol, a bit more diluted, but it still shows how flame-resistant clothes are. So what was the nigger wearing, Ghana's finest fashions?

Coon Club Road
07-31-2021, 10:07 PM
I'll bet one of those snakehead doos will go up like a blow torch.

Ray Cizzums
07-31-2021, 10:27 PM
I'll bet one of those snakehead doos will go up like a blow torch.
Nigger-sheen, rope, polyester ribbon, plus gorilla glue holding it on - the only thing missing is det cord....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
07-31-2021, 10:37 PM
Nigger-sheen, rope, polyester ribbon, plus gorilla glue holding it on - the only thing missing is det cord....
:bugeye

That would be funny to swap a spool of det cord with a roll of snakehead rope!

The first time Shitavious strayed near some gunfire, he'd have a really bad headache too! :lol

Full clip
08-01-2021, 12:23 AM

Yeah - the smart money is on Apus Afreakaanus.....