PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger screaming I can't breathe. While a cop trying to arrest this nigger.

Cat fur allergic
07-30-2021, 12:35 PM
Video Shows White Texas Deputy Laying on Black Teen as She Screams 'I Can't Breathe'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/video-shows-white-texas-deputy-153000067.html

I wish they would cram a suck up their pie holes.

animal mother
07-30-2021, 12:44 PM
Nekia Trigg

:rofl

Jim Crow
07-30-2021, 01:03 PM
Same old story.Niggers are always causing problems!

Ray Cizzums
07-30-2021, 01:46 PM
:rofl

Just name the kid Nigger, and get it over with !
:bugeye

haywood
07-30-2021, 02:14 PM
Just name the kid Nigger, and get it over with !
:bugeye

Yep!!

SC Anemia
07-30-2021, 02:41 PM
I have to question this cop's judgment. If this sow was really trying to run into traffic, maybe he should have left well enough alone. :lol

animal mother
07-30-2021, 02:53 PM
I have to question this cop's judgment. If this sow was really trying to run into traffic, maybe he should have left well enough alone. :lol

I think he was trying to prevent some poor unsuspecting human from being subjected to a nigger lotto attempt and bumper damage from plowing this sherilla over.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-30-2021, 05:58 PM
Notice the reporting by the liberal rag.
"Another day another violent arrest of a black 'person' that began with an alledged nonviolent offense".
Geebus, can the nigger coddling get any worse anymore? I'm sure YES. But be rest assured this fine young officer can kiss his career down the drain to satisfy the lefts precious niggers.

SC Anemia
07-30-2021, 08:30 PM
Notice the reporting by the liberal rag.
"Another day another violent arrest of a black 'person' that began with an alledged nonviolent offense".
Geebus, can the nigger coddling get any worse anymore? I'm sure YES. But be rest assured this fine young officer can kiss his career down the drain to satisfy the lefts precious niggers.

Yahoo is terrible that way. Every thing is 'alleged' and they call 19 year old niggers 'teens'. They'll report the species if it looks bad for the police and omit it if it were some heinous nigger doing something horrendous.

Their automatic tag-line ought to be "remember to cup the balls".

Hey Yahoo --- :finger :finger :finger

Anastasia
07-31-2021, 06:12 PM
If any high-ranking Yahoo executive got diversifed by one of the niggers they love so much, I wouldn't have any problem with that. If I was in charge of this country, I'd make it very clear to niggers that crime against white conservatives would be punished by death, but with crime against libtards we'd just look the other way. Even a species as dumb as niggers would get the point pretty quick.