PDA

View Full Version : ONLY 10 years probation for Demetris the Boys & Girls Club employee for raping a 14 year old patron

Whitey Ford
07-30-2021, 05:12 AM
10 years probation for Boys & Girls Clubs worker who raped 14-year-old San Antonio girl

https://i.imgur.com/0NOKQZ5.jpg

A former employee with the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio who sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl was recently sentenced to 10 years of probation.

Under an agreement with prosecutors, Demetris Earl Keno Jr. pleaded no contest in June to sexual assault of a child, a second-degree felony. He faced up to 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Judge Ron Rangel followed sentencing recommendations from prosecutors and placed Keno on deferred adjudication, a type of probation that allows defendants to avoid a conviction if they meet requirements set by the court. The prosecutor offered probation, in part, because the victim and her mother didn’t want the case to go to trial and requested that the suspect be placed on probation, District Attorney Joe Gonzales said.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/probation-Boys-Girls-Club-sexual-assault-rape-16341048.php

Ray Cizzums
07-30-2021, 08:24 AM
The victim's family are responsible for letting this nigger run loose. They didn't want the fact that their daughter was
fouled by the negro to get out, which indicates she's a human. And/or she was a willing participant. Either way, this
nigger is free to rape again.
:bugeye

Coon Town
07-30-2021, 08:02 PM
If I was the victim's Dad I'd let the nigger have his probation and then arrange to bump into the beast later on. Something tells me that the mother is probably a coal-burner on the side. Barring that, she's likely one of these uber-libtard white guilt cunts who thinks she's helping "da strugglin' black man" by denying the murder monkey its time in NU.

Disgusting.

haywood
07-31-2021, 08:33 AM
The victim's family are responsible for letting this nigger run loose. They didn't want the fact that their daughter was
fouled by the negro to get out, which indicates she's a human. And/or she was a willing participant. Either way, this
nigger is free to rape again.

Un FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

Jim Crow
07-31-2021, 09:30 AM
It ain’t over yet. The monkey will violate probation dozens of times and the liberals will probably forgive it dozens of times. Until the day it rapes again! Hopefully it won’t be a human. But chances are that it probably will be.Hopefully the woman it targets has a gun and she knows how to shoot!

IseDaDiva
07-31-2021, 11:01 AM
I mentioned elsewhere that now there is the new "Bill Coonsby Law" that nigger rapists cannot be imprisoned. How can they lock up a nigger for one, two, or even 10 rapes when Coonsby served only a couple of years after he committed many, many rapes?

Sandy
07-31-2021, 11:56 AM
the victim and her mother didn’t want the case to go to trial and requested that the suspect be placed on probation

Then the next time the nigger commits a crime, they should be charged as accomplices and given the same sentence.

Ray Cizzums
07-31-2021, 12:46 PM
I mentioned elsewhere that now there is the new "Bill Coonsby Law" that nigger rapists cannot be imprisoned. How can they lock up a nigger for one, two, or even 10 rapes when Coonsby served only a couple of years after he committed many, many rapes?

Coonsby was a date rapist, who doped up his gold digging victims. They had their motives, he had his.
President Trump funded the DNA testing of tens of thousands of "Rape kits", backlogged in storage nationwide.
You know damn well that's going implicate mostly niggers. I've been seeing a lot of cold case murders solved
of late, but I wonder if Creepy Joe's DOJ will let the rape cases be solved.

IseDaDiva
07-31-2021, 12:49 PM
the victim and her mother didn’t want the case to go to trial and requested that the suspect be placed on probation

Hm. This makes me think the "victim" is a sowlet. No mention of a daddy. Maybe the mother was muh dikkin' the nigger too and they don't want that coming out in a court.