PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, chimpout

MegaBeef
07-30-2021, 05:07 AM
Greetings,
I am MegaBeef, and I hate niggers! Crazy right! Especially the Bucks.
Having grown up around them 99% niggers I actually know what they are really like. I was forced to be around them all times for years.
Lets face it unless people are forced most will self segregate and not know niggers in the way I do.
Also hate the nigger loving media and all nigger lovers.
I think I might actually hate the media worse than niggers at this point. It gets worse every year.
Nigger loving on TV is my absolute most hated thing in the entire world. Nigger loving in sports sickens me.
Also hate this nigger loving traitor fake president and his useless whore sidekick. This old fool should be kicked out of the white race if that were possible.
Niggers ruin everything this is a fact. Entire cities and states. Everything that was fun they ruin for all. They all hate white people underneath this is a fact. They all wish to do violent acts upon all whites if they could get away with it this is a fact. Ironically they can't survive without us due to the fact that they are stupid toddler brained monkeys and can't govern themselves without becoming corrupt, extorting, doing muh dik crimes, and abusing power due to their infantile ego and lack of Honor and moral integrity whatsoever. They are thieving apes. They are unstable and violent jungle brained primitive gorilla brained creatures.
The bucks belong in some type of inescapable prison island in the middle of the sea, and the sows need to be prevented from reproduction of more bucks.
Okay going to stop typing now as no one reads these I don't think except for the moderator speed reads them sometimes to make sure I'm not a nigger or troll.

MightyWhite
07-30-2021, 09:27 AM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. Have fun and stay with us.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-30-2021, 10:08 AM
I read it and agree with every bit of it. Enjoy venting your nigger animosity here and welcome aboard!

:nignames

SC Anemia
07-30-2021, 10:46 AM
Howdy and welcome to Chimpout!

:welcome

IseDaDiva
07-30-2021, 11:33 AM
Well, seems like you'll fit in just fine around these parts! :lol Welcome!

I agree. I'm hating the phony nigger-coddlers, libtards, and coal-burners just as much as I do their nigger pets.

haywood
07-30-2021, 11:55 AM
Greetings,
I am MegaBeef, and I hate niggers! Crazy right! Especially the Bucks.
Having grown up around them 99% niggers I actually know what they are really like. I was forced to be around them all times for years.
Lets face it unless people are forced most will self segregate and not know niggers in the way I do.
Also hate the nigger loving media and all nigger lovers.
I think I might actually hate the media worse than niggers at this point. It gets worse every year.
Nigger loving on TV is my absolute most hated thing in the entire world. Nigger loving in sports sickens me.
Also hate this nigger loving traitor fake president and his useless whore sidekick. This old fool should be kicked out of the white race if that were possible.
Niggers ruin everything this is a fact. Entire cities and states. Everything that was fun they ruin for all. They all hate white people underneath this is a fact. They all wish to do violent acts upon all whites if they could get away with it this is a fact. Ironically they can't survive without us due to the fact that they are stupid toddler brained monkeys and can't govern themselves without becoming corrupt, extorting, doing muh dik crimes, and abusing power due to their infantile ego and lack of Honor and moral integrity whatsoever. They are thieving apes. They are unstable and violent jungle brained primitive gorilla brained creatures.
The bucks belong in some type of inescapable prison island in the middle of the sea, and the sows need to be prevented from reproduction of more bucks.
Okay going to stop typing now as no one reads these I don't think except for the moderator speed reads them sometimes to make sure I'm not a nigger or troll.

Welcome!! You'll fit RIGHT in!!

Ignatow
07-30-2021, 12:41 PM
Welcome Megabeef, you're among friends.

tweakstick
07-30-2021, 02:29 PM

Rest assured that we all read them Megabeef and we're glad to have you aboard!

:club

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-30-2021, 02:47 PM
Great to have you here, MB!

Now, give those niggers HELL!

Coon Club Road
07-30-2021, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club"!

As they say, pull up a seat and start clubbing!

Great intro...

jenkemfactory
07-30-2021, 11:29 PM
We're humans, so we do read.

Welcome to the forum!

Sandy
07-31-2021, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the site! You'll find this is the place where you can vent about niggers, as well as their enablers. We have a specific forum, the Parole Board, where you can post about the niggerlovers who claim niggers are "just like us."

CoonsЯus
08-02-2021, 10:52 AM
remember...you're not alone and never will be !

Niggers are our mutual nemesis and shall be bashed with impunity here at CO. Welcome to your sane place !

Tar Remover
08-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Welcome, Mega! You are in good company here, great minds think alike! Now grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-03-2021, 05:08 PM
You're right on all points. I lurked awhile then recently joined. I've despised niggers my whole life, but lately, since head puppet and nigger coddler in charge Joe Biden was cheated in, I hate the nigger with even more intense vigor. Shit's gotten out of hand. The fuckers can loot and murder with impunity. I can't wait for these old fuckin nigger coddlers, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer et all to fuckin croak over dead. Welcome and bash on.:thumbsup

Coon Club Road
08-05-2021, 09:01 AM
"... I can't wait for these old fuckin nigger coddlers, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer et all to fuckin croak over dead. Welcome and bash on.:thumbsup

I'd prefer to see all listed above... and then some... all mugged by niggers before croaking!