PDA

View Full Version : VP nigger takes the concept of CAT5 gavel banging TNB to a whole new level

Whitey Ford
07-29-2021, 10:27 PM
‘Clown show’: Archie disrupts vote on his removal as vice president, president-elect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuCCIcHYdic

JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - A special called meeting of the Hinds County Board of Supervisors had all the showmanship of a WWE fight.

Following the prayer and Pledge of Allegiance, District 2 Supervisor David Archie began a nearly-five minute barrage, banging his gavel and yelling that the president was out of order.

The special meeting was called to remove Archie as vice president and president-elect.

District 3 Supervisor Credell Calhoun, the current board president, has twice tried to remove Archie, and both times the meetings erupted in chaos.

https://www.wlbt.com/2021/07/28/watch-live-hinds-co-supervisors-consider-voting-out-archie-vice-president/

Ray Cizzums
08-06-2021, 04:44 PM
My friend lived in Mississippi, when his wife took a high paying job, running the legal department at a large hospital.
She was saddled with some of the dumbest niggers she'd ever seen. One had an MBA, and a master's degree in
computer science, from a "Black university". She ran the copying machine, but not very well, and only when she
showed up. Despite being newly hired, she could not be fired. My friend did carpentry work, around town, and was
sent to a customer in the 'hood. She came right out and warned the little niggers who were gathering, that this man
was there to work, something they didn't ever see anyone do, and to not try to steal his shit. He does the demo and
gets material on day one. Day two, he brings his lawnmower, tells one of the nigger kids he'll pay him $20 to mow
the small lawn, so he can set up his tools. Turns his back, nigger steals his lawnmower, without mowing the lawn, of course.
:bugeye 16557

Jim Crow
08-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Typical day at the monkey section of the bronx zoo!

AR Patriot
08-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Primitive third world behavior transported to first world lands and institutions.

Ray Cizzums
08-10-2021, 04:06 PM
I would take that gavel and beat that nigger into a coma with it.
:bugeye

Ignatow
08-10-2021, 04:21 PM
I would take that gavel and beat that nigger into a coma with it.
:bugeye

While you're at it, get a crowbar. The gavel will bounce of a nigger's head. Probably thicker than the armor of a Sherman tank!