PDA

View Full Version : Iowa monkey high school principle self deletes after muh dikkery with students

CoonsЯus
07-28-2021, 09:23 AM
Some good news here this morning !!

A snake in a suit has decided to make its first supreme decision and buried some metal in its thick coon skull. The vile filthy snake headed spook, was a diversity elevated assistant high school principle in Iowa. As anybody here at CO could have easily predicted, the nasty nappy gollywog was muh-dikking its trusting students. The coon went down to the basement and made itself good. Every cloud has a silver lining eh...or in this case, a lead lining !

https://nypost.com/2021/07/27/former-iowa-high-school-principal-kills-himself-amid-sexual-misconduct-probe/

William Terry, 47, a former employee at Marshalltown High School, fatally shot himself inside the basement of his Ames home on Thursday as police arrived to execute an arrest warrant,

Iowa has one of the lowest nigger populations in the USA....thank the Lord it's a little lower now !

Ray Cizzums
07-28-2021, 01:09 PM
The nasty nappy gollywog was muh-dikking its trusting students.

When one says "Gollywog" :16405
:bugeye

Anastasia
07-29-2021, 06:34 PM
Finally, a real magic nigger that actually did the right thing.

CoonsЯus
07-29-2021, 07:13 PM
Finally, a real magic nigger that actually did the right thing.

he sure a good boy now !

haywood
07-29-2021, 07:22 PM
Some good news here this morning !!

A snake in a suit has decided to make its first supreme decision and buried some metal in its thick coon skull. The vile filthy snake headed spook, was a diversity elevated assistant high school principle in Iowa. As anybody here at CO could have easily predicted, the nasty nappy gollywog was muh-dikking its trusting students. The coon went down to the basement and made itself good. Every cloud has a silver lining eh...or in this case, a lead lining !

https://nypost.com/2021/07/27/former-iowa-high-school-principal-kills-himself-amid-sexual-misconduct-probe/

Iowa has one of the lowest nigger populations in the USA....thank the Lord it's a little lower now !

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
07-29-2021, 07:52 PM
If every rape ape would self delete,it would save us tax payers a fortune.

Coon Club Road
07-30-2021, 12:19 AM
"The disturbing series of allegations against the men has led to a district-wide review of its hiring and selection processes"

Pretty simple... don't hire niggers.

Tar Remover
08-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Bye Rastus.:unigger:nfl

IseDaDiva
08-07-2021, 05:44 PM
If every rape ape would self delete,it would save us tax payers a fortune.

Exactly what I was thinking. Every buck who has an uncontrollable muh dik urge should immediately make itself good. Poof! No more niggers.

Jim Crow
08-07-2021, 08:04 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. Every buck who has an uncontrollable muh dik urge should immediately make itself good. Poof! No more niggers.

That would definitely lighten the taxpayers’ load!

Sandy
08-10-2021, 09:13 PM

Can I get an amen!

Ray Cizzums
08-10-2021, 09:47 PM
Can I get an amen!

Amen, and Hoohah !
:bugeye

Tar Remover
08-11-2021, 04:04 AM
Can I get an amen!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!