PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta nigger cop kicks unruly cuffed niggeress in the head

Sandy
07-27-2021, 01:07 PM
A police officer in Atlanta was suspended after video posted online appeared to show him kicking a detained woman in the head.

The video was published on Instagram on Monday by the account Atlanta Uncensored, which said it took place in the Summerhill neighborhood after a "domestic incident" involving an unspecified other person.

It shows a woman facedown on the ground with her hands restrained behind her back.

Two officers - a man and a woman - stand near her. At one point the woman raises her head and the male officer appears to kick her with his right foot.

The caption from Atlanta Uncensored said the woman "was kicked in the face by an officer after she spat on his boots and pants."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-police-officer-suspended-video-102742957.html

The niggeress brought the kick upon itself, and so what, anyway? It could have been hit with a concrete block and not felt a thing.

Now it's going to get out of the arrest and win nigger lotto, while the cop will probably get fired so niggers won't burn down the city. They'll just burn half the city first in "protest."

SC Anemia
07-27-2021, 01:35 PM
Looked to me like it was a nigger cop anyway. Figures. Zero self-restraint. If the dumbass was going to kick the boon anyway, it should have taken a better wind-up and gone fourth & long on the nigress' teef.

If this had been a white cop, we'd already see the glow from the flames in Atlanta.

Ray Cizzums
07-27-2021, 01:56 PM
They should use this as a training video at the police academy. A boot to the blow hole is the perfect
medicine for a rambunctious buffarilla. The taste of Kiwi should remind her to not break the law.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
07-27-2021, 02:24 PM
A nigger’s haid is made of steel wool and concrete.Hope the cops foot is OK.

Coon Club Road
07-27-2021, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE]If the dumbass was going to kick the boon anyway, it should have taken a better wind-up and gone fourth & long on the nigress' teef.

Agreed!

If this had been a white cop, we'd already see the glow from the flames in Atlanta.

You're fuckin A right on that!

SC Anemia
07-28-2021, 12:29 AM
They should use this as a training video at the police academy. A boot to the blow hole is the perfect
medicine for a rambunctious buffarilla. The taste of Kiwi should remind her to not break the law.

"Boot to the blow hole" :rofl

Sandy
07-28-2021, 08:15 AM
Looked to me like it was a nigger cop anyway. Figures. Zero self-restraint. If the dumbass was going to kick the boon anyway, it should have taken a better wind-up and gone fourth & long on the nigress' teef.

A nigger cop is even better! I'm moving this thread in that case.

I was going only by the screencap and thought it was just shadows. I avoid going on Instagram for everything. But watching the video, that was a kick? Big deal against a nigger hayed.

Whitey Ford
07-28-2021, 03:46 PM
Video shows APD officer kick detainee in face

Hilarious twitter video here:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1419739908466434056

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMhNhXZfPsE&feature=emb_imp_woyt

On July 26, 2021, Chief Bryant and commanders within the Atlanta Police Department became aware of a video, posted on social media, showing an Atlanta Police sergeant kicking a woman in her head. Upon reviewing the video, the actions of the sergeant appear to be unacceptable and we are also concerned with the apparent lack of reaction from another officer present during the incident. The decision was made to immediately relieve both employees from duty, with the sergeant placed on unpaid suspension and the officer placed on administrative assignment. The Atlanta Police Department’s Office of Professional Standards (OPS) was directed to open an investigation into the actions of all employees on-scene and their investigation is to be expedited.

https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/Components/News/News/1211/71

jenkemfactory
07-28-2021, 05:42 PM
This is due to white supremacy and white privilege.
All niggers here are innocent. We need to find some white guy and throw him in prison for attempted murder.

haywood
07-28-2021, 07:00 PM
This is due to white supremacy and white privilege.
All niggers here are innocent. We need to find some white guy and throw him in prison for attempted murder.

In "apelanta" that's what they do!!

tweakstick
07-29-2021, 12:18 AM
A nigger cop kicked a she-nigg in the hayed while another nigger cop watched. So what's the problem? It wasn't a white cop!

Niggers know what it takes to properly corral and control other niggers. I say it's a non-story but somehow, I'm sure the white cop that walked around the car after the fact will somehow get the blame for the whole situation.

Coon Club Road
07-29-2021, 12:41 AM
A nigger cop kicked a she-nigg in the hayed while another nigger cop watched. So what's the problem? It wasn't a white cop!

Niggers know what it takes to properly corral and control other niggers. I say it's a non-story but somehow, I'm sure the white cop that walked around the car after the fact will somehow get the blame for the whole situation.

White or black, Jungle Jane has her nigger lottery ticket signed, sealed, and in paw.

In fact, you can bet Benjamin Franklin Crump is already on the Benjamin trail.
:fume

Coon Club Road
07-29-2021, 12:44 AM
Niggers have the best of both worlds... if they get lumped up by either a white or a coon cop, they're gonna get paid.

tweakstick
07-29-2021, 01:19 AM
Niggers have the best of both worlds... if they get lumped up by either a white or a coon cop, they're gonna get paid.

Hmm...
Maybe if I put some shoe polish on my face...

I wonder how much of an ass whooping I could take for a couple of million?

DaveInTexas
07-29-2021, 05:58 AM
So when do the niggers start looting Target and burning cars?

Groid_Rage
07-29-2021, 09:37 AM
Who wouldn't want to kick one of those violent woven rug headed she-apes in the head?

MightyWhite
07-29-2021, 09:41 AM
Nigger gets hit in head. Scene shows the nigger holding it's gut like in pain. Typical nigger full of you know what. Another scene showing nigger panting out...'AAhhh AAhhh AAhhh izzs speachless'. Nothing new nigger!

Coon Club Road
07-29-2021, 10:04 AM
Hmm...

TASE ME BRO! :lol :lol :lol

:gibs

Ray Cizzums
07-29-2021, 11:32 AM
This wire-haired animal was pointing a gun at people, and talking jibberish. Then, while handcuffed, she was
spitting on the officer's pants and shoes, so he gave her a little kick. Yet the bleached-blonde baboon interviewed
by the news pukes was "speechless" ? Niggers, man......

Sandy
07-29-2021, 12:55 PM
Nigger gets hit in head. Scene shows the nigger holding it's gut like in pain. Typical nigger full of you know what. Another scene showing nigger panting out...'AAhhh AAhhh AAhhh izzs speachless'. Nothing new nigger!

And soccer players are called drama queens...

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-31-2021, 02:21 AM
Hmm...

Just make sure to act retarded enough.

tweakstick
07-31-2021, 02:23 AM
Just make sure to act retarded enough.

Mrs Tweak would make the argument that it's never an act with me.

07-31-2021, 02:30 AM
Video shows APD officer kick detainee in face

Hilarious twitter video here:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1419739908466434056

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMhNhXZfPsE&feature=emb_imp_woyt

https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/Components/News/News/1211/71

"I be speechless". Yeah right. Since when are niggers "speechless"? NEVER! That's probably what ratcheted up the situation after the boon was cuffed up. Well that and the beyotch spitting on the nigger cop. That's gonna be a tough decision for Apelanta PD huh? Nigger cop. Nigger perp. What to do? What to do?.... Nigger DA's peanut's going to explode on this one.

07-31-2021, 02:35 AM
Mrs Tweak would make the argument that it's never an act with me.

Lol.... Yeah, I think my girlfriend would claim the same of me.