PDA

View Full Version : More "teens": off-duty FDNY assaulted while walking his dog

Sandy
07-25-2021, 10:59 PM
This is the moment an off-duty New York City firefighter walking his dog in a Queens park is attacked by a vicious mob of teens — one of whom kicked off the beatdown by declaring it was “Fight Night,” disturbing new video shows.

The 44-year-old victim said he was strolling with his 3-year-old Labradoodle Dylan in Juniper Valley Park in Middle Village at around 9:55 p.m. Friday when he was suddenly targeted by the mob.

“There were at least 100 kids … I was walking my dog. They just picked me out and approached me,” the still-shaken victim, who asked to remain anonymous, told The Post Saturday afternoon.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/exclusive-video-teen-mob-f-ks-up-nyc-man-walking-his-dog/

I will not blame him, but hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Ray Cizzums
07-26-2021, 01:29 AM
After watching this, I'd say he was attacked by actual white punk teenagers, who believe it or not,
were a far bigger threat than niggers, back in the '70s and early '80s. Getting "jumped' was always a
real possibility, and I always carried a blade, and used it a couple of times. I was surprised how useless
that dog was in this situation, as a Labrador is usually a good protector, and a standard poodle, used
by the French as a war dog, are all bite - no growl, no bark. My years as a paperboy proved that.
Any of my Rhodesian ridgebacks would enthusiastically bite those "teens", and you'd have difficulty
getting them to stop.
:bugeye

DaveInTexas
07-26-2021, 03:15 AM
Niggers attacking a Human will never be called a 'hate crime'. You could have 10 jungle apes assaulting an old Human woman, but the media will not even report it, let alone label it a 'hate crime'

Sandy
07-26-2021, 11:50 AM
After watching this, I'd say he was attacked by actual white punk teenagers, who believe it or not,
were a far bigger threat than niggers, back in the '70s and early '80s.

I did see some wigger types (including baseball caps worn backward), but I always assume it's niggers that attack in that kind of pack. Lighting always makes shitskin look almost human-toned.