PDA

View Full Version : Police pull over nigger who had assault-style gun, full magazine and drugs

DaveInTexas
07-25-2021, 05:16 AM
Link (https://www.trentonian.com/local-news/trenton-man-nabbed-with-ak-47-during-traffic-stop/article_a89f9c44-e4eb-11eb-93fc-bfff713c3cf5.html)

Raheem Wilson, 24, of Trenton, was nabbed by city police Saturday with an AK-47-style assault rifle, a handgun with a high-capacity magazine and a bunch of drugs, police said.

He's charged with multiple drug and weapons offenses and was issued motor vehicle summons.

Cops arrested Wilson during a vehicle slowdown operation near the Donnelly Homes.

He was speeding behind the wheel of a 2017 Nissan Altima when cops pulled him over, police said.

Officers saw a black Glock 17 handgun with an extended magazine on the floor of the car. Wilson was removed from the car and arrested.

CoonsЯus
07-25-2021, 07:24 AM
that link was just a nigger fest. Trenton is a remarkable nigger infested shit hole. Every story was nigger nigger nigger !

SC Anemia
07-25-2021, 11:42 AM
Officers saw a black Glock 17 handgun with an extended magazine on the floor

Niggers lubs dem some extended magazines.

haywood
07-25-2021, 12:39 PM
that link was just a nigger fest. Trenton is a remarkable nigger infested shit hole. Every story was nigger nigger nigger !

I don't know what's worse camden, trenton or neward!! I HATE new Joisey!!

Ray Cizzums
07-25-2021, 12:46 PM
Jersey has some serious penalties for possession of those items, but the question is, do they apply to niggers ?
"The Donnelly Homes" ? That's a welfare nigger nest, for sure. The northeast negro has drastically upped the
firepower they carry, since the George Groid riots. I came close to trading shots with an NYC nigger in a 'scalade
a few weeks ago. A 1911 is no match for a 9mm with a 30 shot mag, while you're trying to drive.
:bugeye

Sandy
07-25-2021, 09:30 PM
Jersey has some serious penalties for possession of those items, but the question is, do they apply to niggers ?

I'm a little swarthy but still white enough that a judge would throw the book at me. I'd get separate sentences for everything a DA could think of, but a nigger? This one will get six months, and with credit for time behind bars during the trial? Never mind time off for good behavior. It might be out the same day it's found guilty.

DaveInTexas
07-26-2021, 01:09 AM

Of course not. You know G*d damn well that all of this 'gun control' bullshit is just a way to take away our rights to defend ourselves. They always come after US, never come for the nigger criminal element

tweakstick
07-26-2021, 04:50 AM
Of course not. You know G*d damn well that all of this 'gun control' bullshit is just a way to take away our rights to defend ourselves. They always come after US, never come for the nigger criminal element

That's the game!

Arm the niggers
Watch niggers kill
Blame the guns
Take our guns only
Arm more niggers
Shampoo, rinse, repeat

Works every damn time.

It doesn't take much digging to find out that the same people enabling the niggers are the same ones screaming gun control.