PDA

View Full Version : High School teacher: If you're white, you're a racist

DaveInTexas
07-25-2021, 02:59 AM
Link (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/10/19/to-be-white-is-to-be-racist-period-a-high-school-teacher-told-his-class/)

The lecture at the Norman, Okla., high school was intended to heal the racial divides, a student said.

The discussion’s premise: White people are racist.

All of them.

Following that discussion, an Oklahoma teacher is under fire and a high school is mired in the debate about how teachers should inject themselves into conversations about race in the United States.

NBC affiliate KFOR reported on the controversy last week after receiving a recording from an offended student at Norman North High School.

In the recording, the teacher shows a YouTube clip about imperialism. A man in the video uses white-out on a globe to illustrate how European influence spread across the world.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 07:38 AM
If you’re white you’re rayciss.I you’re a nigger,, you’re a good for nothing criminal. Which would you rather be?

haywood
07-25-2021, 10:38 AM
If you’re white you’re rayciss.I you’re a nigger,, you’re a good for nothing criminal. Which would you rather be?

PERFECT analogy!!

Groid_Rage
07-25-2021, 01:01 PM
Try speciesest Everyone who really knows niggers hates them.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 03:02 PM
Try speciesest Everyone who really knows niggers hates them.

Niggers hate each other!

Coon Club Road
07-26-2021, 12:15 AM
So I'm wondering what's wrong with being a white racist :lol

DaveInTexas
07-26-2021, 04:06 AM
Niggers hate each other!

Of course. How else can you explain why a black is 7 times more likely to be killed by another black, vs. a white?

I've never heard of a white man killing another white man over a pair of $300 shoes. Have you? Yet blacks did it on a constant and continuous basis

Jim Crow
07-26-2021, 07:55 AM
Of course. How else can you explain why a black is 7 times more likely to be killed by another black, vs. a white?

I've never heard of a white man killing another white man over a pair of $300 shoes. Have you? Yet blacks did it on a constant and continuous basis
A nigger will kill another nigger for far less than that!

Groid_Rage
07-27-2021, 08:43 PM
A nigger will kill another nigger for far less than that!
A single chicken wang

Groid_Rage
07-27-2021, 08:44 PM
So I'm wondering what's wrong with being a white racist :lolIt is the same as being a realist. Face it, reality is racist too.