PDA

View Full Version : Fast food nigger selling drugs through the drive-thru window

Whitey Ford
07-24-2021, 11:23 PM
Wendy’s employee arrested for selling drugs in drive-thru, police say

https://i.imgur.com/fKTd950.jpg

Restaurant employee charged with selling drugs from the drive-through window

In early July, Dyersburg police started an investigation into reports of an employee working at Wendy’s, allegedly selling drugs from the drive through window. As a result of the investigation, DPD arrested Dennis Jeffrey, 33, Dyersburg, on Tuesday for possession of schedule II, and possession of schedule IV with intent to sell.

Officers seized a quantity of suspected marijuana, electronic scales, and cocaine from Jeffrey’s vehicle. Jeffrey was jailed pending Dyersburg City Court action today at 9:00 a.m. The case was investigated by the DPD’s Street Crimes Unit.

https://www.facebook.com/DyersburgPD/posts/10158183464001709

Celticgirl
07-25-2021, 12:23 AM
Oh man. Nice hair. :eek: Yeah. Working fast food doesn't pay shit. You have to sell drugs on the side I guess.

Ray Cizzums
07-25-2021, 02:17 AM
Nice hurr do, niggerfaggot. How does a grown man walk around in public with that mess on his head ?
:bugeye

DaveInTexas
07-25-2021, 05:02 AM
You want some crack with that?

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 07:53 AM
Nice hurr do, niggerfaggot. How does a grown man walk around in public with that mess on his head ?

It’s not a man,it’s a nigger!

Buck Simian
07-25-2021, 07:57 AM
I don't think Dave Thomas had this in mind when he founded Wendy's.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 08:08 AM
Selling drugs is skilled labor for a nigger! It’s a bittnessape! Rayciss YT done ruined it’s bittness!

CoonsЯus
07-25-2021, 08:30 AM
a nigger's gots to eat right? Wendy's is a coon nigger trough anyway, so I don't see the problem. Niggers supplying other niggers with drugs is fine be me and should be encouraged. Maybe they should rename the place ' Snakes ' and dump the food menu and just concentrate on supplying ' da good sheeit ' and sheet !

haywood
07-25-2021, 08:53 AM

Because it's a NIGGER!!

haywood
07-25-2021, 08:54 AM
a nigger's gots to eat right? Wendy's is a coon nigger trough anyway, so I don't see the problem. Niggers supplying other niggers with drugs is fine be me and should be encouraged. Maybe they should rename the place ' Snakes ' and dump the food menu and just concentrate on supplying ' da good sheeit ' and sheet !

Want sum "weed" wif yo' jenkum burger?! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Coon Club Road
07-25-2021, 11:33 AM
I don't think Dave Thomas had this in mind when he founded Wendy's.

I actually met Dave a couple of times. While not claiming to be a close friend, associate or buddy, from what I could judge of him, he'd be rolling in his grave if he knew snake headed dindus had invaded his burger joints... I can also assure you Wendy (his daughter's nickname) would never have burned coal!

SC Anemia
07-25-2021, 11:38 AM
You want some crack with that?

:rofl

tweakstick
07-25-2021, 12:57 PM
:fpalm

Well, shit.

Mrs. Tweak was working at that very same restaurant in Dyersburg when we met. Why is it that whenever my hometown makes the news, it's always bad news?

Oh yeah... It's the niggers.