PDA

View Full Version : Niggers make cartoon about their 'scriminashuns'

Whitey Ford
07-24-2021, 10:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBb5TgOXgNY&t=5s

Coon Club Road
07-24-2021, 11:02 PM
Let the shines whine... the world still needs ditch diggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-25-2021, 12:31 AM
Well, no surprise here. The stupidest fucking cartoon I have ever seen. Now, make one about all the poor niggers in Africa and how the ones in the USA outshine them because of whiteys gibs.

Ray Cizzums
07-25-2021, 02:14 AM
I'm pretty sure niggers would have to be forced to do some work, without being paid, to be crying about slavery.
We know how these useless malingerers always avoid work, so cross that one off the bitch list.
"Genocide" ? That hasn't happened to niggers yet, except in Africa, where they do it to each other.
Niggers please, keep fucking with the white devils, and you will get what you deserve.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 07:41 AM
Niggers are obviously unhappy in America.We should send them all back to Afrika where they belong.

haywood
07-25-2021, 08:56 AM
i'm pretty sure niggers would have to be forced to do some work, without being paid, to be crying about slavery.
We know how these useless malingerers always avoid work, so cross that one off the bitch list.
"genocide" ? That hasn't happened to niggers yet, except in africa, where they do it to each other.
Niggers please, keep fucking with the white devils, and you will get what you deserve.
:bugeye

no mo' gibs!!

Ignatow
07-25-2021, 10:55 AM
One obvious thing they forgot: they are sub-simian butt ugly dark savages that make humans don't want to deal with them. Nothing wrong with us not wanting anything to do with their presence.

And if they get an opportunity, they're naturally lazy.

jenkemfactory
07-25-2021, 10:57 AM
Niggers are so smart. I'm fully convinced they invented everything.

Coon Club Road
07-26-2021, 11:06 PM
They sure enough invented the free ride!

Mucusplug
08-26-2021, 07:55 PM
Take 2 of any race and 2 niggers then put them on an island i guarantee the niggers dont make it while the others are living like gilligans island.

CoonsЯus
08-26-2021, 08:33 PM
made it to 34 seconds which surprised me. Nigger whine all the time. Boring...

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Take 2 of any race and 2 niggers then put them on an island i guarantee the niggers dont make it while the others are living like gilligans island.

They'd wait for the humans to make the island inhabitable, then murder the humans.