PDA

View Full Version : Why did DeAllen Davonte batwing buck pretending to be a sow?

IseDaDiva
07-24-2021, 09:05 PM
Police in Prince George’s County, Md., have arrested a suspect in the death of 20-year-old transgender woman Taya Ashton, who was fatally shot last Saturday (https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/7/20/trans-woman-taya-ashton-fatally-shot-maryland) in her apartment in Suitland, Md.

DeAllen Davonta Price, 27, of District Heights, Md., is charged with first-degree and second-degree murder, among other crimes, the Washington Blade (https://www.washingtonblade.com/2021/07/22/suspect-charged-in-murder-of-trans-woman-in-pg-county-apartment/) reports. He had been arrested by Arlington County, Va., police Monday on an unrelated robbery charge as he was trying to escape through a train tunnel.

Yet more proof that tranny bucks are batwinged by the closeted gay bucks who muh dik them once the muh dikkin' be done.

Price “admitted to being sexually intimate with the Decedent and stated that he has known the Decedent for approximately three months,” the document states. “He then admitted to being at the Decedent’s apartment the night of the murder and being sexually intimate with the Decedent that night,” it continues.

Stupid niggers think that deleting their dirty secret will keep their homies from knowing they are on the downlow.

He had been arrested by Arlington County, Va., police Monday on an unrelated robbery charge as he was trying to escape through a train tunnel.

Of course. Who said that the diminishing lifespans of niggers is "catastrophic"? Yeah, a valuable member of society here.

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/7/23/maryland-man-charged-murder-trans-woman-taya-ashton

SC Anemia
07-24-2021, 09:41 PM

I don't get it. Niggers are pegging these weirdos like they came free with a 3-piece excra-crispy and what....thinking the homies don't know what they're doing?

Oh and here's the 'woman' he whacked.

Sure could have fooled me. It's an honest mistake.....if you ignore the penis.....and razor stubble......in the dark......high as fuck.

:rofl

Whitey Ford
07-24-2021, 10:45 PM
Looks kind of like Grace Jones, actually. I bet Grace probably has more testosterone than that down low buck, too.
https://i.imgur.com/Cx0E7eN.jpg

IseDaDiva
07-24-2021, 11:38 PM

I don't get it. Niggers are pegging these weirdos like they came free with a 3-piece excra-crispy and what....thinking the homies don't know what they're doing?

Oh and here's the 'woman' he whacked.

Sure could have fooled me. It's an honest mistake.....if you ignore the penis.....and razor stubble......in the dark......high as fuck.

:rofl

:lol :lol

This one was plowing Taya the Buck for three months, so what went wrong in the romance? I know niggers are dumb but surely DeAllen figured out before then that this was not the sow of his dreams?

I kind of think DeAllen should be set free to carry on this line of work.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-24-2021, 11:44 PM
Hey! This is one smart nigger though (as smart as they can be). The nigger knew that it would be tied to the crime scene in 20 different ways so it said, “yeyah, uh wuz dayer, I muh dikked dat sheeeit”. The best defense the nigger has is, “dat otha nigga wuz steel alife n sheeit lassss I saws”. Give niggers credit where credit is due.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 06:15 PM
One less nigger is always great news!

Sandy
07-25-2021, 09:24 PM

This one was plowing Taya the Buck for three months, so what went wrong in the romance? I know niggers are dumb but surely DeAllen figured out before then that this was not the sow of his dreams?

The pitcher buck knew, for sure. Nigger bucks prefer DL action (except if they can rape a white woman), but for some reason they're ashamed to admit being DL. A tranny nigger makes the literal last mistake of its life to threaten to "tell" if it doesn't get paid.

There was an old "Law & Order" episode with a famous ex-feetsball nigger caught on the DL, I think because it was suspected of killing a homie. That's where I first learned the term "downlow," because that show's nigger Ice-T explained it to the whites.