PDA

View Full Version : Some "black Tom Cruise" croaked

Unregistered
07-24-2021, 06:48 PM
https://usdaynews.com/celebrities/celebrity-death/black-tom-cruise-car-accident/

Yeah, I've never heard of this nigger (Otis Perkins) but just saw some libtard cry over its death in the internets and good niggers and libtard tears always brighten my day. It was killed by its rayceest car but judging by those pics, it is a miracle that the steroids didn't goodify it years ago.

Coon Club Road
07-24-2021, 10:49 PM
I think I'd change my name if some moolie identified itself with my name!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-25-2021, 12:33 AM
Libtards should not be letting their prized niggers drive.

CoonsЯus
07-25-2021, 07:26 AM
I couldn't make head nor tail of that article. It was just nigger nonsense.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 07:31 AM
Daid nigger equals good nigger!

haywood
07-25-2021, 12:42 PM
Daid nigger equals good nigger!

Bat Fairy beez workin' ova' tahm n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Sandy
07-25-2021, 03:46 PM
Perkins caught a high fever and ran into complications with his lungs when he was hospitalized. Because of pneumonia, there was not enough air getting to his lungs, and this led to his heart failure. Unfortunately, Perkins passed away on Saturday morning.

Sounds like the nigger finally overdosed on chicken wing grease, trying to scarf down a wing with the bones when it needed to breeves.

Those look like Synthol injections more than real muscles. That nigger probably couldn't lift a 50-lb. bucket of KFC to save its life.

IseDaDiva
07-25-2021, 05:09 PM
I couldn't make head nor tail of that article. It was just nigger nonsense.

The only clarity:

Please contribute to his Go-Fund-Me account to show your support

Why does the nigger need GoGimme when it's daid?

Nigger was ready to croak anyway from overdosing on steroids. I'm just waiting for the same to happen to Dwayne "Rockhead" Johnson, and it can't be soon enough.

Ray Cizzums
07-25-2021, 05:51 PM
I'm just waiting for the same to happen to Dwayne "Rockhead" Johnson, and it can't be soon enough.

I believe he is technically a Volcano Nigger hybrid.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
07-25-2021, 06:19 PM
Someone must be on drugs. This chimp is so ugly.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-27-2021, 02:32 AM
I believe he is technically a Volcano Nigger hybrid.
:bugeye
I think his Dad was Rocky Johnson, that nigger on Big Time Wrestling with Hank Renner announcing about 50 years ago.

IseDaDiva
07-27-2021, 11:29 AM
I think his Dad was Rocky Johnson, that nigger on Big Time Wrestling with Hank Renner announcing about 50 years ago.

Yes, the pappy was a nigger and to prove it he was charged with child molestation, rape, assault, theft and all the usual niggershines.