PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon Parlays its Niggerness Into A Payday

GDRHammer
07-24-2021, 12:57 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/maria-taylor-joins-nbc-for-olympics-days-after-espn-departure-003332504.html

So in a twist that EVERYBODY saw coming, the sheboon sportscaster Maria Nigger Taylor parlayed her 'incident' with Rachel Nichols at ESPN into a payday over at NBC (Nigger Broadcasting Coon-pany). It immediately slid in next to nigger Mike Tirico and started her niggerbabble about the Olympics.

Fuck this scrawny fake-haired stupid nigger and NBC can suck a dick, too...

Sandy
07-25-2021, 04:06 PM
Taylor joined NBC after a tumultuous end to her ESPN career that coincided with a leak of colleague Rachel Nichols suggesting that she was awarded her job as "NBA Countdown" host during the Finals because of a diversity effort rather than her merits.

Point proven again. If the niggeress was so good and talented, it would have been selected a long time ago.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 05:48 PM
TV networks have been dead to me for many years now. And I don’t believe a fucking thing that the liberal lamestream media spews from it’s Cocksucker!

haywood
07-25-2021, 06:05 PM
Point proven again. If the niggeress was so good and talented, it would have been selected a long time ago.

Apefirmative BLACKTION at it's "finest!!"

Ignatow
07-25-2021, 09:41 PM
A nigger can be the most talented and qualified for the job, but humans still would not want to see a beast anywhere on TV, the stage, or the stadium.

Groid_Rage
07-27-2021, 09:24 PM
ESPN and major league sports have been a temple of nigger worshipping for decades

Coon Club Road
07-31-2021, 01:41 AM
A nigger can be the most talented and qualified for the job, but humans still would not want to see a beast anywhere on TV, the stage, or the stadium.

I never wanted to see a darkie cocksucking nigger as POTUS... WTF happened???

Ignatow
07-31-2021, 02:21 AM
I never wanted to see a darkie cocksucking nigger as POTUS... WTF happened???

Sheeeeit, I never thought that day would come. McCain should have called it a Muslim nigger. Do we really have too many liberals who really think niggers are humans? Just sickening, all the nigger worship. Every commercial has a spook. Spooks and mudsharks, the more feral, the better. There is no race realism anymore, and if we continue this path, we'll be a shithole, nationwide.

Sandy
07-31-2021, 11:45 AM

A job for murder, mayhem, and muh dikk.

haywood
07-31-2021, 03:20 PM
A job for murder, mayhem, and muh dikk.

Yep!!!!!!!!