PDA

View Full Version : Nigger grocery shopping San Francisco style

Whitey Ford
07-24-2021, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEshKqhb6gE

tweakstick
07-24-2021, 01:00 PM
I see breathing difficulties in his future.

Wonder if they're related?

Ray Cizzums
07-24-2021, 01:04 PM
I worked at a Key Food supermarket back in the mid '70s. If a manager said "Security up front" on the PA,
we'd all run up, and get ready for action. While most assholes would give up the shit they stole, and walk out,
we did have the occasional douchebag who would not. There were almost no niggers shopping there back then,
but we did have to physically eject people a couple of times, one getting carried out and heaved in the gutter.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
07-24-2021, 02:37 PM
Any word on how this ended Whitey?

Hope the cops brought the military-grade electric whips and extra magazines. I wondered what ever happened to baff salts, I guess this nigger took them all.

:shock

Celticgirl
07-24-2021, 03:03 PM
They are basically afraid to touch him. They don't want another George Floyd fiasco. It pisses me off that we humans have to stand in line and pay and the nogs get to steal with no repercussions.

Coon Club Road
07-24-2021, 11:23 PM
That monkey sure didn't miss the crate of bananas! :lol

AR Patriot
07-26-2021, 04:11 PM
Cops need to be permanently put in grocery stores armed with animals tranq guns and capture nets for feral savages like this.

"…tranq guns and capture nets…"!?!?!?! I was thinking .12 gauges and mops.

Jim Crow
07-26-2021, 04:55 PM
Liberals made it so the nigger is untouchable and can get away with whatever it does.I can tell you one thing, if nigger came into my store like that, Kimber and I would have problems holding back.I might just say”fuck the consequences”!