PDA

View Full Version : With Six You Get Eggroll (or she boon piss) eyebleach!

Whitey Ford
07-24-2021, 12:03 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/073/252/original/06e891816d51ee11.mp4

Ray Cizzums
07-24-2021, 12:35 PM
Truly the most awful critters on the planet, just absolutely disgusting in every way.
A nice 12 gauge bean-bag round, right up the monkey maker, could have saved the
taxpayer's some major coin, and made for a great viral video.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
07-24-2021, 02:43 PM
Truly the most awful critters on the planet, just absolutely disgusting in every way.

Once in awhile I see a video like this one and wonder if niggers could get any more vile and disgusting. Then one will come along and answer that question.

Jesus H. Ever see the sheboon muh-poosie the nozzle at the gas station?

Coon Club Road
07-24-2021, 11:28 PM
Zoo animals have better restroom etiquette than that jigaboo!

IseDaDiva
07-24-2021, 11:45 PM
I stand by my belief that there is no creature in the galaxy fouler, more filthy, more depraved, and disgusting than a nigger sow. No wonder even the bucks don't want them. Yeah, exactly like us. Dirty sow needs to be dragged out and horsewhipped.

HonkyDevil
07-25-2021, 01:36 AM
Un-fucking real. These parasites need beaten repeatedly. No rational human would piss on a floor over Chinese. I know, niggers aren't human. I would feed a hungry dog in a shelter before I fed a starving nigger in Africa. Jesus christ...

haywood
07-25-2021, 09:05 AM
I stand by my belief that there is no creature in the galaxy fouler, more filthy, more depraved, and disgusting than a nigger sow. No wonder even the bucks don't want them. Yeah, exactly like us. Dirty sow needs to be dragged out and horsewhipped.

Dem Chinese beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

IseDaDiva
07-25-2021, 10:27 AM
Dem Chinese beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

You have to wonder what those racists were thinking while watching this sow. None of my dogs or cats ever pissed on the floor!!

haywood
07-25-2021, 10:34 AM
You have to wonder what those racists were thinking while watching this sow. None of my dogs or cats ever pissed on the floor!!

Tru Dat!! Neither have mine!! Chinese HATE niggers, but even other niggers HATE niggers!!

IseDaDiva
07-25-2021, 01:48 PM
Tru Dat!! Neither have mine!! Chinese HATE niggers, but even other niggers HATE niggers!!

I can only imagine what they think of them after seeing this display of nigger savagery.

haywood
07-25-2021, 02:17 PM
I can only imagine what they think of them after seeing this display of nigger savagery.

Yep!!

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 03:07 PM
Bottle of draino.And force the beast to stand on it’s head for 10 min!

Espantoon
07-25-2021, 08:53 PM
Although both genders are vile, and have no place in human societies, I have to think that the sheboons are even more disgusting than the bucks.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-27-2021, 05:14 PM

A 12gauge slug would be better.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-27-2021, 05:17 PM

Give a cat a litterbox,they use it. Give a nigger a bathroom, they piss on the floor. Obviously cats are smarter than niggers.

IseDaDiva
07-27-2021, 05:22 PM
Although both genders are vile, and have no place in human societies, I have to think that the sheboons are even more disgusting than the bucks.

There is no doubt about that. They're more dangerous too.