PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the DisNig Store!!

Unregistered
07-24-2021, 06:55 AM
Walt will be spinning in his grave if he knew what the black ass kissing Lefties have done to this Establishment!

https://www.shopdisney.co.uk/toys-and-fancy-dress

Blue Gum
07-24-2021, 07:27 AM
Disney started sucking up to the left a LONG time ago...

DaveInTexas
07-24-2021, 08:19 AM
And that's why I am calling for a boycott of not only nigger companies, but also companies that use niggers in their advertisements

CoonsЯus
07-24-2021, 09:37 AM
And that's why I am calling for a boycott of not only nigger companies, but also companies that use niggers in their advertisements

I've been like this for years now. For example, I use Geico because they are the least niggery of the Insurance agencies. I hate giving my money to the criminal Warren Buffet, but what can you do? We're all cornered and fucked by big business.

Coon Club Road
07-24-2021, 10:46 AM
Walt will be spinning in his grave ....

Probably the same way Charles Schultz felt when they told him he needed to add a jig to the Peanuts comic strip gang! :lol

Sandy
07-24-2021, 12:14 PM

Remember when the Baptists were mocked and ridiculed for calling for a boycott of Disney? Guess what, they saw Disney already for what it was becoming.

You know the niglet in the picture is pretending Buzz and Woody DL each other, then it pretends it'll muh dikk them.

Blue Gum
07-24-2021, 08:43 PM
Remember when the Baptists were mocked and ridiculed for calling for a boycott of Disney? Guess what, they saw Disney already for what it was becoming.

You know the niglet in the picture is pretending Buzz and Woody DL each other, then it pretends it'll muh dikk them.

I remember that, it's about the same time Disney went all in and started carrying water for the homosexuals .......