PDA

View Full Version : Niggers aren't better at talking to women

Exterminatus
07-21-2021, 03:30 PM
Anyone without a father figure can talk to women easier than those with
father figures. With us human, we have rules and restriction that we
are force to adhere to. Unless you have a good father, having a father
figure is literally useless especially if he limits your potential like my dad.

My dad never wanted me to date anyone until college, in fact he grounded
me when he found out a girl liked me in high school. I used to be a
troublemaker but despite that I still got good grades. But even if I didn't
have a father, I would never do the horrible things that niggers do. I
wouldn't kill, carjack, burn, rape, torture, or fight police like niggers do.

Asian parents emasculate their son before they even become adult and
as a result Asian guys become shy and lack confidence. Niggers don't
have this problem because rules and restriction don't apply to them. They
also lack the mental capacity to understand consequences. You see a
nigger have sex with a beautiful white girl only then to rape a 74 year
old white or black elderly sheboon women and get lock up for it. I don't think they
even understand the pleasure of sex in the first place. The nigger dicks
is that off an animal and animal don't really enjoy having sex in the first
place, it just part of their automatic function.

Unlike us human, Niggers don't have to worry or focus on education or
work or anything productive in society. The only thing that concern them
is eat, sleep, and fuck. As a result they have all the time to practice talking
to girls. They have all the time to do drugs which drugs often make
people more confidence in approaching and I don't know any niggers that
doesn't do hardcore drugs in the first place. Whereas Asians parents are
extremely against drug (for good reason) and it explain why most Asian
guys are shy and most niggers are not.

Hell Asian guys who are fortunate enough to be raise in white family
are no different in personality to any other white guys. Niggers aren't
better but the media makes them better and this need to change ASAP.

Sandy
07-21-2021, 09:57 PM
old white or black elderly sheboon women and get lock up for it. I don't think they

I wouldn't say that Asians "emasculate" their sons, rather that they have exceptional expectations, which leaves little time for social development while growing up. I had a friend in elementary school who went to summer school, but it was remedial for the next grade. So when he started school the next year, it was a review for him, and more summer school would let him skip grades. Then my family moved, and in the days of long distance phone calls, I lost touch with him. I don't know what happened to him, but he might have graduated from college at 18 and gotten a Ph.D. in a superscience by 21. He was pretty shy, but I think his parents figured that once he got into a great job and had money, then he could find a good woman.

Then there are niggers, which simply act like the animals they are. Their only understanding of their environment is the immediate pleasure of the moment. They'll deal drugs, steal, rob and kill because it's instant gratification, or at least an uncontrolled emotional response. Helpless human woman, no matter how old and unattractive? Muh dikk, muh dikk! Disrespected? Pull out that Hi-Point!

haywood
07-21-2021, 10:07 PM
I wouldn't say that Asians "emasculate" their sons, rather that they have exceptional expectations, which leaves little time for social development while growing up. I had a friend in elementary school who went to summer school, but it was remedial for the next grade. So when he started school the next year, it was a review for him, and more summer school would let him skip grades. Then my family moved, and in the days of long distance phone calls, I lost touch with him. I don't know what happened to him, but he might have graduated from college at 18 and gotten a Ph.D. in a superscience by 21. He was pretty shy, but I think his parents figured that once he got into a great job and had money, then he could find a good woman.

Then there are niggers, which simply act like the animals they are. Their only understanding of their environment is the immediate pleasure of the moment. They'll deal drugs, steal, rob and kill because it's instant gratification, or at least an uncontrolled emotional response. Helpless human woman, no matter how old and unattractive? Muh dikk, muh dikk! Disrespected? Pull out that Hi-Point!

Tru Dat!!

Uncle Festus
07-22-2021, 11:17 AM
Anyone without a father figure can talk to women easier than those with
father figures. With us human, we have rules and restriction that we
are force to adhere to. Unless you have a good father, having a father
figure is literally useless especially if he limits your potential like my dad.

My dad never wanted me to date anyone until college, in fact he grounded
me when he found out a girl liked me in high school. I used to be a
troublemaker but despite that I still got good grades. But even if I didn't
have a father, I would never do the horrible things that niggers do. I
wouldn't kill, carjack, burn, rape, torture, or fight police like niggers do.

Unlike us human, Niggers don't have to worry or focus on education or
work or anything productive in society. The only thing that concern them
is eat, sleep, and fuck. As a result they have all the time to practice talking
to girls. They have all the time to do drugs which drugs often make
people more confidence in approaching and I don't know any niggers that
doesn't do hardcore drugs in the first place. Whereas Asians parents are
extremely against drug (for good reason) and it explain why most Asian
guys are shy and most niggers are not.

Hell Asian guys who are fortunate enough to be raise in white family
are no different in personality to any other white guys. Niggers aren't
better but the media makes them better and this need to change ASAP.

Cant say I disagree with any of this. Blacks don't seem to have any moral restraint in what they do or say. Maybe this is what women want.

Means they are not better at talking w women, just that their mouths pour out what ever runs thru their
nappy "hay-eds"

Exterminatus
07-22-2021, 02:50 PM
Cant say I disagree with any of this. Blacks don't seem to have any moral restraint in what they do or say. Maybe this is what women want.

Means they are not better at talking w women, just that their mouths pour out what ever runs thru their
nappy "hay-eds"

In Asian society, we are taught to be polite and respectful yet for some reason it give these women the impression that Asian men are weak. Niggers don't have such culture or any culture. In fact European culture is similar to Asian culture, which is why the apefugee happened in the first place. Being a southern gentleman is slowly disappearing from the western world.

The things with niggers is that for some reason they have this sense of grandiose like they are the shit and that every women want to be with them. This give people the impression that they are confident when in truth they are actually retarded. In the past I worked with people with down syndrome and the display the exact same sense of confidence. I remember one time a beautiful girl didn't smile at my patient and he was furious and told me to take him back home! Considering the nigger IQ of around 70 or below, it make sense why they have the exact same capacity!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-22-2021, 11:16 PM
In Asian society, we are taught to be polite and respectful yet for some reason it give these women the impression that Asian men are weak. Niggers don't have such culture or any culture. In fact European culture is similar to Asian culture, which is why the apefugee happened in the first place. Being a southern gentleman is slowly disappearing from the western world.

The things with niggers is that for some reason they have this sense of grandiose like they are the shit and that every women want to be with them. This give people the impression that they are confident when in truth they are actually retarded. In the past I worked with people with down syndrome and the display the exact same sense of confidence. I remember one time a beautiful girl didn't smile at my patient and he was furious and told me to take him back home! Considering the nigger IQ of around 70 or below, it make sense why they have the exact same capacity!
If you're Asian and want to scare the fuck out of a nigger just pretend you know Kung Fu.

07-22-2021, 11:39 PM

Niggers are far MORE mentally retarded than any human with Down's Syndrome. Just imagine being a nigger with Down's Syndrome. Probably register a negative 70 on the IQ test.

Sandy
07-23-2021, 04:10 PM
Niggers are far MORE mentally retarded than any human with Down's Syndrome. Just imagine being a nigger with Down's Syndrome. Probably register a negative 70 on the IQ test.

What's the difference between a nigger and a retard nigger? About half an IQ point. If that much. Humans with Down Syndrome are almost always really nice, but niggers have enough DNA difference that Down Syndrome can't remove the inner ape ready for violence.

07-23-2021, 10:49 PM
Niggers aren't better than humans at ANYTHING that's beneficial to society. They only rank 1st as being public nuisances.

Unregistered
07-23-2021, 11:26 PM
If you're Asian and want to scare the fuck out of a nigger just pretend you know Kung Fu.

What a dumb and ignorant comment. That's like saying if you're white, you can outclass everyone by sitting down and having rhubarb with tea, which doesn't even make sense for Americans or Australians.

07-24-2021, 02:38 AM
Sit and spin buddy. Get a sense of humor. As a kid, everyone thought every Asian knew martial arts. It kept the niggers from picking on the Asian kids.

Blue Gum
07-24-2021, 07:12 AM
The bigger family unit cant be compared to a human family unit, it's much much closer in structure to an animal unit. The typical buck nigger impregnated as many nigger sows as possible with the reality that 1 out of 5 will live past 30. I think the last time I looked, 80% of niggers litters had no nigger buck around, and it's been that from the beginning a d continues on today . It's the SAME pattern in the nigger motherland Or any other nigger nest wherever it is, even countries, like that nigger cesspool, haiti.

I noticed on the news, Fox, because they're the only ones covering the southern border crisis, that hundreds of nigger Haitians are turning up and crossing and nigger loving joe is letting them walk right in. They estimate 2 million so far. The deliberate border crisis disturbs me deeply, its past ridiculous its criminal what that liberal bastard is doing. Sorry to go off on a tangent.....lol

Jim Crow
07-24-2021, 07:56 AM
What's the difference between a nigger and a retard nigger? About half an IQ point. If that much. Humans with Down Syndrome are almost always really nice, but niggers have enough DNA difference that Down Syndrome can't remove the inner ape ready for violence.

Very true!
Nigger do not function with brain power, they go by instinct. And their instinct is to rape,steal,rob and commit violence.Which is why they should not be permitted to be around humans.

DaveInTexas
07-24-2021, 08:05 AM
Very true!
Nigger do not function with brain power, they go by instinct. And their instinct is to rape,steal,rob and commit violence.Which is why they should not be permitted to be around humans.

By themselves, they can be managed. But together in a pack, and that's when their 'hood mentality' kicks in

tweakstick
07-24-2021, 08:32 AM

Find one nigger out of ten that even knows what Kung Fu is. The only things that actually scare most niggers nowadays are spiders, ghost and ole' sparky.

They quit having fear of anything starting on 1 January 1863 and it's been downhill since.

Now let's be kind to each other here. After all, we're not niggers.

07-24-2021, 11:28 AM
Find one nigger out of ten that even knows what Kung Fu is. The only things that actually scare most niggers nowadays are spiders, ghost and ole' sparky.

They quit having fear of anything starting on 1 January 1863 and it's been downhill since.

They're petrified of snakes as well. They have the same reaction to snakes as baboons and all lower primates. Putting a plastic snake on your car seat is one way to guarantee your car won't be stolen by a nigger.

Blue Gum
07-24-2021, 09:57 PM

Yea....that's the typical nigger I was exposed too growing up. The biggest thing at that time that scared a nigger was the police, biggers back then weren't scared or worried about anyone who knew martial arts, the main reason was niggers traveled in packs, you hardly ever saw a nigger alone.

Full clip
07-24-2021, 10:29 PM

LOL - Spiders, Ghosts, Ole' Sparky and WORK!

Full clip
07-24-2021, 10:38 PM
They're petrified of snakes as well. They have the same reaction to snakes as baboons and all lower primates. Putting a plastic snake on your car seat is one way to guarantee your car won't be stolen by a nigger.

LMAO - imagine if a Nigger had a small package left at its door or in its mailbox within which were one or two of those rubberized, spring loaded, expanding 'Snakes'!

07-24-2021, 11:07 PM
That would be hilarious. Lol. "OH LAWDY JEEBUS! HEP ME! PLEASE HEP ME!"

Sandy
07-25-2021, 03:25 PM
LMAO - imagine if a Nigger had a small package left at its door or in its mailbox within which were one or two of those rubberized, spring loaded, expanding 'Snakes'!

That would be hilarious. Lol. "OH LAWDY JEEBUS! HEP ME! PLEASE HEP ME!"

"Muhfuggin' snakes ins muh muhfuggin' mailbox!"

Sandy
07-25-2021, 03:35 PM
Making a separate reply as a moderator, let me reinforce what tweakstick said about being nice to each other. We can have a sense of humor while still talking seriously about niggers, and we can also see some truth in certain stereotypes.

The thing about most niggers is that anything looking like a fighting stance will scare one or even two off. If you look like Jackie Chan and can get into a Horse stance, a nigger will probably think it's going to get its hide handed to it. Similarly, if you're white and look built enough, an orthodox boxing stance works too. This is why niggers attack out of the blue and preferably from the back.

tweakstick
07-25-2021, 07:25 PM
This is why niggers attack out of the blue and preferably from the back.

I can attest to this firsthand and posted about the incident a while back. I couldn't find it but the Reader's Digest version is that a couple of niggers tried to come on to Mrs. Tweak on Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras day. She told one of them to "Get yo black ass off me!" He thought it was funny till his buddy told him he couldn't let her talk to him like that. They started chimping before I even knew anything was happening. Mrs. Tweak informed me we had a problem which meant I was the one with the problem. As I tried to whisk her away from the niggers thru the crowd, one of them punched me in the back of my head knocking my glasses off. Before I could even get turned around, the NOPD had a mounted officer with his horse's hoof square into the nigger's back laying face down on the piss and vomit covered bricks. I had newfound respect for them after that.

Sandy
07-25-2021, 09:17 PM
I can attest to this firsthand and posted about the incident a while back. I couldn't find it but the Reader's Digest version is that a couple of niggers tried to come on to Mrs. Tweak on Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras day. She told one of them to "Get yo black ass off me!" He thought it was funny till his buddy told him he couldn't let her talk to him like that. They started chimping before I even knew anything was happening. Mrs. Tweak informed me we had a problem which meant I was the one with the problem. As I tried to whisk her away from the niggers thru the crowd, one of them punched me in the back of my head knocking my glasses off. Before I could even get turned around, the NOPD had a mounted officer with his horse's hoof square into the nigger's back laying face down on the piss and vomit covered bricks. I had newfound respect for them after that.

I don't remember that. Did you post it before the rules got relaxed? Because my first reaction is that in the good old days, the horse would have been used to haul the nigger around the streets until its head popped off.

tweakstick
07-25-2021, 10:27 PM
I don't remember that. Did you post it before the rules got relaxed? Because my first reaction is that in the good old days, the horse would have been used to haul the nigger around the streets until its head popped off.

I actually posted that one on both the old site and this one. Sadly, no hayeds were separated.

I wish I could find it now but it's been a while back and out of 4k+ post, it would take a while.