PDA

View Full Version : Who Fucked Up My Driveway?

Coon Club Road
07-21-2021, 05:22 AM
When I poured my driveway a few years back, I poured curbs too.

My butthole is still sore from the extra expense, but it does give the driveway and front yard great "curb appeal".

Every spring I pressure wash the driveway and curbing, just to keep it bright. During the winter, especially after snowfalls, the curbs aquire a tire mark here and there, but it pressure washes right off.

I looked out a couple days after a thorough cleaning to admire my work of art and what do I see? Enough rubber on the curbs... in 3 places... to recap a tire!

Looks like a tractor trailer jackknifed there was so much rubber laid down!

I asked my kid when he got home from work WTF? Thinking him or one of his pals fucked up my fresh wash job.

He swore up and down he didn't do it and none of his friends had been by all week.

I suddenly remember Mrs.CCR received a couple of Amazon packages the day before.

I looked back to the archived doorbell footage and sure as shit, the second Amazon delivery truck nigger left (pulled off in nigger speak) like a pinball down the driveway!

Fucking ape couldn't drive! Was probably on its sail foam while playing with its Muh Dikk!
:fume

Jim Crow
07-21-2021, 07:55 AM
And Amazon niggers won’t even own up to the damage they cause.I read about an Anazon she boon driver that left the Amazon van in neutral while it was delivering a package.Van rolled into house,damaged brick face and garage door.She-nigger just plucked the package down and hauled ass.If it wasn’t for the hidden camera that the white family had on the house, they wouldn’t have known how it happened.Anyway, they called Amazon and got a nigg customer representative.It told them to call their insurance company and Amazon would send them a $75 gift certificate. Of course the white family got a lawyer and is now going to sue Amazon.When will Amazon learn, you can’t substitute apes for humans?

SC Anemia
07-21-2021, 08:02 AM
When will Amazon learn, you can’t substitute apes for humans?

The short answer there is never. It's cheaper for them to pay for all the chaos and destruction than it is to pay the whole fleet of drivers a decent wage.

Tar Remover
07-21-2021, 08:16 AM
Niggers are so goddamn stupid........ Useless species. Utterly useless.

jenkemfactory
07-21-2021, 08:47 AM
Don't worry, jungle will give you a $10 gift card for that.

h8whitelibtards
07-21-2021, 08:58 AM
Never buy from Amazon. Buy it straight from the online store or use walmart.com or ebay.com. Amazon gave $10M to BLM and other nigger causes.

Coon Club Road
07-21-2021, 11:03 AM
Never buy from Amazon. Buy it straight from the online store or use walmart.com or ebay.com. Amazon gave $10M to BLM and other nigger causes.

Good to know. I need to discourage Mrs.CCR from ordering shit from Amazon.

The entertainment value is high though... every time they send an Amazon nigger, my camera doorbell announces "Amazon nigger at front door"!

h8whitelibtards
07-21-2021, 02:50 PM

The entertainment value is high though... every time they send an Amazon nigger, my camera doorbell announces "Amazon nigger at front door"!

Hahaha too funny.
By buying directly from the store (like Macy's or nutribullet for example), you get access to coupons that you generally would not get on Amazon. They also offer discounts on products that Amazon doesn't offer. I've bought electronics and grills (the kind you BBQ on) directly from the websites rather than Amazon and saved a bunch.

SGT@Arms
07-21-2021, 04:21 PM
This video seems appropriate here. TNB of Amazon delivery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgcsDpJmXaE&t=69s

Jim Crow
07-21-2021, 04:36 PM
The short answer there is never. It's cheaper for them to pay for all the chaos and destruction than it is to pay the whole fleet of drivers a decent wage.

They must get sued a lot.Because their incompetent chimps do cause a lot of damage.So it may not be cheaper to hire chimps in the long run.But it makes Amazon politically correct and large corporations seem to care more about being politically correct than anything else.

Cat fur allergic
07-21-2021, 05:27 PM
I try to tell delivery nigger he got the wrong bell. He didn't understand. I'm like address on this label is number 3. I'm number 1. He didn't understand. I physically points to door bell number. He didn't understand. Lazy nigger only press one of the bells for delivery. He is consider a good nigger LOL. cause the rest don't even bother with ringing bell. Just throw your package on stoop.

Coon Club Road
07-21-2021, 05:46 PM
" ... grills (the kind you BBQ on) ... "

No worries H8... I would have never thought you were ordering up some gold teef!!! :lol

Coon Club Road
07-21-2021, 05:47 PM

Yep... that's about right! Instead of taking out the hoop it tried grass driving but the curbing stopped it!

h8whitelibtards
07-21-2021, 05:59 PM
No worries H8... I would have never thought you were ordering up some gold teef!!! :lol

haywood
07-21-2021, 09:50 PM
when i poured my driveway a few years back, i poured curbs too.

My butthole is still sore from the extra expense, but it does give the driveway and front yard great "curb appeal".

Every spring i pressure wash the driveway and curbing, just to keep it bright. During the winter, especially after snowfalls, the curbs aquire a tire mark here and there, but it pressure washes right off.

I looked out a couple days after a thorough cleaning to admire my work of art and what do i see? Enough rubber on the curbs... In 3 places... To recap a tire!

Looks like a tractor trailer jackknifed there was so much rubber laid down!

I asked my kid when he got home from work wtf? Thinking him or one of his pals fucked up my fresh wash job.

He swore up and down he didn't do it and none of his friends had been by all week.

I suddenly remember mrs.ccr received a couple of amazon packages the day before.

I looked back to the archived doorbell footage and sure as shit, the second amazon delivery truck nigger left (pulled off in nigger speak) like a pinball down the driveway!

Fucking ape couldn't drive! Was probably on its sail foam while playing with its muh dikk!
:fume

100% accurate!!

CoonsЯus
07-21-2021, 10:10 PM
had the Niggazon driver drive up my steep but wide driveway and run onto the grass and fucked one of my irrigation sprinklers up. Can't prove it, but every other carrier parks on the street. Fucking black niggers cunts....ALL of them !

Coon Club Road
07-21-2021, 11:36 PM
had the Niggazon driver drive up my steep but wide driveway and run onto the grass and fucked one of my irrigation sprinklers up. Can't prove it, but every other carrier parks on the street. Fucking black niggers cunts....ALL of them !

Every last one of those smokes is a lazy ass. If that boon could drive into your kitchen so it wouldn't have to get out, it would!

Tar Remover
07-22-2021, 11:48 AM

The entertainment value is high though... every time they send an Amazon nigger, my camera doorbell announces "Amazon nigger at front door"!:rofl:rofl:rofl I love it!!!!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! AMAZON NIGGER AT FRONT DOOR! CAPTAIN KIRK TO THE BRIDGE!

Tar Remover
07-22-2021, 11:53 AM

Stupid goddamn niggers. STUPID.:mad: I hate niggers.....

Coon Club Road
07-22-2021, 03:24 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl I love it!!!!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! AMAZON NIGGER AT FRONT DOOR! CAPTAIN KIRK TO THE BRIDGE!

Funny part about it Tar is no matter which Amazon nigger they send, (it can be a different one every time) the doorbell still identifies it as the Amazon Nigger because THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE!!! :lol :lol :lol

Tar Remover
07-22-2021, 09:39 PM
Funny part about it Tar is no matter which Amazon nigger they send, (it can be a different one every time) the doorbell still identifies it as the Amazon Nigger because THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE!!! :lol :lol :lol:rofl

Niggers are stupid.....

Anastasia
07-27-2021, 08:36 PM
I see Amazon delivery vans everywhere and literally 95% of the drivers are niggers. It's a "no consequences for fucking up" type of job, so of course it's niggers only.