PDA

View Full Version : Fat bitch with a niglet at my dentist!

IseDaDiva
07-20-2021, 06:25 PM
I"m sitting and waiting this afternoon and a beastly looking slag comes out - obese, skin-tight jeans, 6-inch heels, huge ass, raggedy, oily burgundy hair - the whole burner bit, dragging a niglet by its paw. The dentists who are all human should have told her to take it just down the street to the vet.

I stared at them - I've never seen a nigglet in my town - as she stood there putting a mask over the niglet's grub flap. Then the niglet, who had to be at least 7 years old reaches its paws up to her, for all the world like a baby chimp asking to be lifted.

The bitch hikes the thing up where it clings like a monkey with arms and legs to her - a great big niglet like that - and she stands there for over 15 minutes holding the thing and rocking it back and forth like one would a baby. Of course, it was able to sit on her bulging gut which made a comfy seat.

And dammit! Of all days I left my phone at home. She stood at the counter and the little cross-eyed hellspawn glared at me over her beefy shoulder.

It didn't look like a hybrid so I was trying to decide if she's a coal burner or if she got the thing from Hayshee. It looked like a pure-bred, burr-headed nigger.

I just hope this isn't the start of an invasion in my beloved white, clean, courteous, and friendly town.

Celticgirl
07-20-2021, 07:15 PM
I"m sitting and waiting this afternoon and a beastly looking slag comes out - obese, skin-tight jeans, 6-inch heels, huge ass, raggedy, oily burgundy hair - the whole burner bit, dragging a niglet by its paw. The dentists who are all human should have told her to take it just down the street to the vet.

I stared at them - I've never seen a nigglet in my town - as she stood there putting a mask over the niglet's grub flap. Then the niglet, who had to be at least 7 years old reaches its paws up to her, for all the world like a baby chimp asking to be lifted.

The bitch hikes the thing up where it clings like a monkey with arms and legs to her - a great big niglet like that - and she stands there for over 15 minutes holding the thing and rocking it back and forth like one would a baby. Of course, it was able to sit on her bulging gut which made a comfy seat.

And dammit! Of all days I left my phone at home. She stood at the counter and the little cross-eyed hellspawn glared at me over her beefy shoulder.

It didn't look like a hybrid so I was trying to decide if she's a coal burner or if she got the thing from Hayshee. It looked like a pure-bred, burr-headed nigger.

I just hope this isn't the start of an invasion in my beloved white, clean, courteous, and friendly town.

It's probably a foster kid or adopted. It sounds like it is "special needs."

Chimpwhipper
07-20-2021, 08:06 PM
Niggers are born "Special Needs" and only get more niggery with age.

haywood
07-20-2021, 10:01 PM
Niggers are born "Special Needs" and only get more niggery with age.

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
07-20-2021, 10:14 PM
It's probably a foster kid or adopted. It sounds like it is "special needs."

Adopted to make the car payment.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-21-2021, 05:40 PM
I'm sure Canada is the same as here in the colonies -- these welfare fatties get gibbs from the gubmint for providing niglet-care. I'm sure that niglet gets dosed with Boone's Farm or some shit when in private and probably spends most of its useless time passed out while the White fatty cashes the gubmint checks!

IseDaDiva
07-21-2021, 07:13 PM
I'm sure Canada is the same as here in the colonies -- these welfare fatties get gibbs from the gubmint for providing niglet-care. I'm sure that niglet gets dosed with Boone's Farm or some shit when in private and probably spends most of its useless time passed out while the White fatty cashes the gubmint checks!

No doubt getting free dental care for her and her nasty little niglet while I pay through the nose for mine. They must have come from somewhere else since there is no free gubmint housing where I live.

The disgusting, clingy niglet was very subdued. I was guessing the dentist must have tranquilized it before attempting to touch it.

haywood
07-21-2021, 10:11 PM

Tru Dat!!!!

Buck Simian
07-25-2021, 07:52 AM

Niggers are like a cancer. And cucks and burners are like the bad things doctors tell us not to do in our lives to avoid cancer. They bring the cancerous nigger into your town and neighborhood. Then it slowly spreads. Unlike with actual cancer though, this form can never be stopped because the cure is illegal. If we listened to our Doctors we would go back to the days of strict segregation where niggers are no longer allowed to live, work or go to school in white communities. Instead we allow the nigger cancer to spread like a disease that will eventually kill us all.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 07:59 AM

That’s how it starts!All it takes is one nappy headed ape and there goes the neighborhood!
Because niggers ruin everything!